Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

Should re-term. I meant how heavy poly wise? Like is bike something with thousands upon thousands of polys or towards the lighter end?

(It's the BMW R1200 from the German Forum)

EDIT: Small update, as well as the ambulance standby point up north for 1 ambulance and 1 RRV, there is now a standby point at the fire station for an RRV OR Ambulance. You can choose which one to send a vehicle to.

Only just realized this mod has been started up again, looking great so far.

Maybe. If the model has been publicly released I may do so.

Bomb Disposal is another issue, modelling/UV mapping are really the only things I don't have any skills in at all, so I can't make the DAF LF vehicle or the lightbars for it. If anyone has any alternatives please feel free to suggest.

I released it a month or so back, personally I wouldn't mind seeing a CMPG Jaguar either: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/628-jaguar-xf/

Feel free to use the Bomb Disposal unit from the Kent Mod. No restrictions, just follow the credits in the text file.

Today I've been working up on the Fire Service.

EM42015-1266d1.jpg

EM42015-12eeac.jpg

EM42015-12cc2b.jpg

EM42015-1274f5.jpg

EM42015-1270f6.jpg

Units from Front to back, left to right:

Technical Rescue Fire Fighter

Fire Fighter - Fire Fighter Breathing Apparatus - Fire Fighter Fluoro Jacket - Fire Fighter Shirt

Crew Manager - Crew Manager Breathing Apparatus - Crew Manager BA Control - Crew Manager Fluoro Jacket - Crew Manager Shirt

Watch Manager - Watch Manager Incident Commander Tabard - Watch Commander Incident Commander Fluoro Jacket - Watch Commander Shirt

Station Manager - Station Manager Operations Commander Tabard - Station Manager Operations Commander Fluoro Jacket - Station Manager Shirt

Duty Station Manager Skoda Octavia Scout Incident Response Vehicle

HAZMAT Officer Tabard

Duty HAZMAT Officer Audi Q5 Unmarked Response Vehicle

Finally clearing my backlog of things to do.

Spent most of the day sorting out the fire personnel commands to streamline the changing between clothing which is now sorted, along with commands and person icons.

WMAS HART Volkswagen T5 RRV has been added.

MP5 Adjustments; Upon equipping the MP5, the taser and pepperspray commands are removed to enhance gameplay as there were a few conflicts between these.

EM42015-1217bd.jpg

EM42015-12badb.jpg

EM42015-12fec6.jpg

EM42015-12a425.jpg

There will be some more improvements to HART over the coming weeks, such as Tabards and a shirt-variant. (The HART VW RRV responds to calls as normal with the paramedic in normal uniform, but when a HART incident occurs he can change into HART kit as the VW carries all the basic HART kit)

A few aesthetic changes

Police Sign

EM42015-12c7e8.jpg

Parking restriction paint outside police station, and new antennas and roof markings on police vehicles

EM42015-1289f3.jpg

EM42015-1243fb.jpg

EM42015-1288be.jpg

No stopping paint outside fire station junction

EM42015-12a272.jpg

Ventilation on-top of all ambulance (small white circle), also showing an ambulance on standby at the fire station

EM42015-12389d.jpg

EM42015-1239cb.jpg

Mupltiple people can now heal
EM42015-1200d7.jpg
EM42015-129ea3.jpg

DAF LF Royal Logistic Corps EOD truck added aswell as an RLC Solider (In MTP with the correct flashes/belt/beret)
EM42015-120289.jpg
EM42015-123a9e.jpg

DAF LF Courtesy of Pottyscotty. 

RLC Soldier by myself.

you mean the fire station? ;)

The fire station will be changed in due course, however, Freelancer is having issues at the moment, so I don't have anyone to model, so just wait out for now.

However, I have added BTP to the train station, they have the command to go to the police station to drop off detainees and then to return to the standby parking space at the train station.

EM42015-12193c.jpg

EM42015-12c385.jpg

Not many updates at the moment, just waiting on a new fire station and bits and bobs.

However, I've been working on scripting,

- When a Paramedic/Technician exits the Rapid Response Vehicle, they will automatically go to the boot and get a Responder Bag.

- Various streamlining with commands such as taser/pepperspray/weapon and stretcher/responder bag.

I've also been working on the odd thing such as unit/command names/tooltips and images, which is consuming much of the time I spend on the mod.

The default EM4 Mulitplayer map is what is used in v1.0.

I'd like to let you all know now that a lot has come on from what it was, but as I am leaving for university soon and my computer is staying at home, don't expect the mod to be completed any time soon. I'll work on bits and bobs a few times a year when I'm home, but it could be a few years until its close to release, due to time constraints.

The default EM4 Mulitplayer map is what is used in v1.0.

I'd like to let you all know now that a lot has come on from what it was, but as I am leaving for university soon and my computer is staying at home, don't expect the mod to be completed any time soon. I'll work on bits and bobs a few times a year when I'm home, but it could be a few years until its close to release, due to time constraints.

uni comes first just focus on that which u are lol