English

Hello everyone on the forums, I upload here this draw because I think you will be interested on it, because it's based on Emergeny Units. Basically, it's about a store fire in N.Y.C. I have worked a lot to finish this and I tried to follow the real life most as I could. The vehicles on the scene are Engine 76, and Ladder 22, who are stationed together. After I maked Engine 76, I realized that It was changed by a new Seagrave truck, so I hope you forgive me about that. The Battalion 11 is at the right bottom of the picture, it's a new GMC SUV. Also, there is a pair of NYC EMS paramedics on the scene, with a stretcher and a EMT bag. Well, that's all, I hope you like it and forgive me about any mistake, (There are some things I don't know about FDNY, because I live in Argentina, so that's why there could be some mistakes)

Español

Bueno, aca subo un dibujo sobre bomberos, basado en la ciudad de Nueva York, trabaje mucho para terminarlo, y espero que les guste! :D Trate de seguir la realidad lo mas que pude, desde el numero de los camiones (Engine 76, Ladder 22 y Batallion 11, que en la vida real se encuentran en la misma estación) hasta el equipamiento de los bomberos, incluyendo el equipo de paramedicos con camilla y bolso de emergencias =) Es la primera vez que termino un dibujo con este nivel de detalles Como dije, espero que les guste =')

ON THE SECOND PAGE THERE ARE CAR DRAWS

inh5br.png

Vehicles:

2007-01-23-19-nyc.jpg

Tower Ladder 22 (Image property of rescue911.de)

thump_74933632491large.jpg

Engine 76 (Image property of Moritz Lochman)

and 5589972907_d98ab1bf56.jpg

Battalion 11

Wow that is AWESOME! And yes, FDNY EMS wear their gear on every fire call so you did a PERFECT job with that! You should mail this to Engine 76 Tower Ladder 22's house! I'm sure they would love it and put it in a huge picture!

I know some stations do stuff like that. I think Rescue 1(?) has a big wall that one of the members started and includes all the fire fighters over time from the company.

Course it's possible. It would be better to bring it to them yourself to assure that it gets into their hands but since you're all the way in Argentina, mailing would be the wisest choice. Go for it though!

Wow, that's very cool! Is that literrally just like a digital-art program?

Hum, If I understand what you say, the aswer is: It's just Paint Ms. If you have Windows O.S. click on start ? all programs ? accesories ? paint. Or just in the desktop there could be a shortcut with a draw of a pencil and a paint brush inside a glass. On this program you can modifie pictures, photos or draws. The images on Paint are saved as *.bmp files as default, but you can save your draws/modified photograps as *.png, *.jpg, etc.

PS: Some people may think that the trucks are pasted from an image, but they were drawn from zero, taking as reference the images (those who are below the drae on the first post) :laugh:

For more Info just search for "Paint MS" or "Microsoft Paint" on Google. :laugh:

Oh man, that looks beast, I also make draws, I make with pencil and paper :laugh: You've done a great job :12:

Thanks Aitor, I also make draws with pencil and paper. If you have a facebook account take a look at this: http://www.emergency-planet.com/media/set/?set=a.220476621376127.53114.100002413711276&type=3 Those are my car draws.

Wow that is AWESOME! And yes, FDNY EMS wear their gear on every fire call so you did a PERFECT job with that! You should mail this to Engine 76 Tower Ladder 22's house! I'm sure they would love it and put it in a huge picture!

EMS' Gear is USAR gear, its got no resistance to fire more than a typical jacket. You can't tell from out side which is which. You need to hold them both up and the FF one is heavier.

That IS Sweetness!! Very cool job

I have on of the FEMA USAR coats, It's really just a shell, that you can zipper a winter jacket under it. It's a stupid idea to wear it into an involved building, but if the flames are low, it works for short times.

Sweet cars, I used to draw a lot, but now I have to pay attention in class.