griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

got the game on my pc but i noticed that all of the lights on all vehicles are replaces with white squares

ill see if i can get a hotfix out for the but for now go download svens 2 new coronas in the download section

C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Data\Textures\Coronas

Install them here so that you can use them in all mods that you ever get or edit trust me they look good

it worked thanks i love the lighting great job im gonna play it for a while and give ya some feed back:)

after playing it for about 15 minutes i noticed that it won't let you staff off map vehicles and the rescue in station 1 doesn't have lighting other wise doing good

it worked thanks i love the lighting great job im gonna play it for a while and give ya some feed back:)

after playing it for about 15 minutes i noticed that it won't let you staff off map vehicles and the rescue in station 1 doesn't have lighting other wise doing good

yea some of the icons for the units are broke im working on them and they are there just invisible also with this the rescue 1 is getting a new rig WIP

Trololo dwm2012052612394947.png

is it really that bad if so i can add some more links for it

well i actualy love it and ok with the rescue and personal and are you gonna redo all the models?

maybe not change the models but the skins maybe all depends on how long it takes to get photoshop back

the ALS engine the mini bar light on the rear needs to be removed because it does not look right, other than that the units look great can't wait for the full release

can do it did kinda look dumb there but wanted to see the community's response first

hey guys got an official gameplay vid it can be found here

Edit: hey guys thanks for the views on the SCPD Submod 1.1 HCB video this helps me out alot when you guy watch planning on finishing (or close to finishing) the FD tonight (idk if the new rescue will be done tonight or not we'll see thanks for the support everyone

Edited by griffy

Hey everyone planning a release tomorrow not sure if it will done for tomorrow but you'll know by 6 pm tomorrow if ill release or not trying to finish 1.1 completely but it may take awhile so something by thursday will be released