griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

I don't know why are you arguing ! Anyway Can someone tell me that Is that submod fixed or ?s it broken. ? :)

my submod is perfectly fine but whinebag up top was whining because i havent created a new fire dept yet but im working on that now and the FD will be a part of version 1.1

NOTICE: Sadly my computer has crashed and i will not be making anymore vehicles until its fixed it may take anywhere from a day to a month not sure yet and i may cost lots to fix so ill do my best to be back in action as soon as possible

EDIT: motherboard went out on my computer so that is bad but my hard drive is still working so that is the up thing

Edited by griffy

IM BACK!!!!!!!! finally got everything fixed with my computer got a new motherboard and a new hard drive cause my hard drive also took a big steamy crap but its all fixed now however i lost all of my 1.1 alpha stuff so ill have to redo all of that but thats no problem so be ready for some cool crap in the future peace out

IM BACK!!!!!!!! finally got everything fixed with my computer got a new motherboard and a new hard drive cause my hard drive also took a big steamy crap but its all fixed now however i lost all of my 1.1 alpha stuff so ill have to redo all of that but thats no problem so be ready for some cool crap in the future peace out

can you put like 3 - 6 different stations, more cars and trucks and ladders parked at stations everywhere would be siiiiiiiiiick

A marked Charger or a Highway Patrol version and an EMS supervisor?

yes one is a highway and the other one is a FD First Responder but the significant part about them is the year make and model

just fixed everything and tested it it all works but i had a crash about 30 mins in so ill see if that was something interupting or if it was fraps but yes if my internet permits i plan to have this uploaded and released within 2 hours

hey don't know if u can fix this problem or not but it is taking a while for all of the files to extract to the mod folder mines still goin but it could just be my pc not sure:)

that would be your PC it extracts for me in about 30-40 seconds whats your ram size?