griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

i think i have possible solution to the corona issue instead of installing it to the SCPD Submod's texture folder put it in the base games texture corona's folder so something like this

911FR: C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Data\Textures\Coronas

EM4 Deluxe: C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Textures\Coronas

EM4: C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Textures\Coronas

yesterday i download the submod it work but it some of the police unit on the list is gone

its meant to be like that because some of them i didnt finish or do at all i plan to continue this in the future

That is by far the most unexpected thing I've heard on this forum so far.

pretty much lol i try my best

also FYI im going to be releasing a patch here soon so that i can fix the stuff that i broke so be ready for that soon

SCPD Submod Update

Loading Up Version 1.01 As i speak this version fixes the following:

No lightbar on the SCPD Crown Vic and Charger

updates e4mod.info file

also made it full version so that you dont have to install a fresh install of la mod 2.1

Download SCPD Submod 1.01

here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will be adding links when i get it uploaded

Also in the short future (prolly starting tomarrow or maybe tonight) im starting fire and ems units aka Version 1.1

:verweis::holdglass:

Also since im talking about V. 1.1 now why not give me some suggestions let me know what you the people want

also im looking for anyone who would be interested in beta testing if so i need for you to do 2 things

1. join my hamachi host name: SCPD Dev Hamachi | no password

2. once you have done that you will need to join my teamspeak Note: it is only online when i am so if you dont see me online then its not online. my IP is 5.197.208.41

also when getting into the teamspeak you need to use your EMP username or i wont know who you are

DON.T DOWNLOAD BECOSE DYS NOT FINISH AND ONLY CHANGE POLICE CARS NO ALL

WELL When you send police car all working bat light only blue....red dosen.t work

So j thing dys mod not finish.

Read everything griffy wrote about the lights. :verweis: You need to make a folder for the new coronas to be added. The title is SC'PD'. This submod was to only change the PD based on Seacrest County PD off of Need for Speed.

-Marshall :police:

Read everything griffy wrote about the lights. :verweis: You need to make a folder for the new coronas to be added. The title is SC'PD'. This submod was to only change the PD based on Seacrest County PD off of Need for Speed.

-Marshall :police:

thank you marshall and i plan to make up a fictional fire dept and im working on them now as a matter of fact but ive been busy of course who isnt and all that as well as school, life its all getting crammed again at least for another 32 days then im free

DON.T DOWNLOAD BECOSE DYS NOT FINISH AND ONLY CHANGE POLICE CARS NO ALL

WELL When you send police car all working bat light only blue....red dosen.t work

So j thing dys mod not finish.

DON.T TELL PEOPLE NOT TO DOWNLOAD BECOSE GRIFFY DO HERD WORK ON DYS MOD

what in the hell are you to saying im so lost in all of this

hello ok yea dys mod from NFS HP 2010 yea nice work

bat can j add dys cars to another mod becose j can.t for La , mod Becose

j am have Chester Counity dys is new mod so j have it Lucky becose now he delete dys link so can.t download so j can.t do it well good jobb Griffy.

thank you marshall and i plan to make up a fictional fire dept and im working on them now as a matter of fact but ive been busy of course who isnt and all that as well as school, life its all getting crammed again at least for another 32 days then im free

And if youd like any help, let me know. I can do some cool fake skins, but I think I need a new paint editing software. Paint.net isnt working to well with the designs. And you know I love to light! :)