griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

NEW PREVIEW!

Engine 21

Do not forget to comment !

Amazing enough said

1. Can you make as em4 file and 2. Will the ff be swaying dureing game

hes drunk obviously

Great stuff Narco. I've never seen anything other than a police car w/ blue lights before though :huh:

look at the new fdny rescue trucks they all have blue lights on the back of them

nice lights narco

^^ :)

1.1 beta zip file won't open for me. when i download it and try to open it. An error message appears and states that the file is invalid.

1.1 beta zip file won't open for me. when i download it and try to open it. An error message appears and states that the file is invalid.

im getting the same error :/

im getting the same error :/

I'm just wondering, what is wrong with the .zip file of the 1.1 file? When I try to unzip it, it keeps saying that it cannot read it because it is corrupt. Please help!

both of you need to save the file to your desktop because if you are hitting open your internet security sometimes deletes everything in the TEMP folder which includes all downloads you hit open to if you save it to your desktop it will not delete it then it should open correctly if that doesnt work i will reupload it for you

both of you need to save the file to your desktop because if you are hitting open your internet security sometimes deletes everything in the TEMP folder which includes all downloads you hit open to if you save it to your desktop it will not delete it then it should open correctly if that doesnt work i will reupload it for you

much appreciated! I finally got it to open, I just used firefox and opened with winrar instead of saving to desktop. thanks again!

Ok everyone here is a new update with the submod. whats gonna happen is that me and narco are going to finish everything that we started and finish it for 1.1 (there will be no 1.2) after that im going to put the mod on hold for the time being due to work and school but we will be back someday me and narco WILL!!!!!!!!! continue this mod later NO EXCEPTIONS be prepared for it :)

Ok everyone here is a new update with the submod. whats gonna happen is that me and narco are going to finish everything that we started and finish it for 1.1 (there will be no 1.2) after that im going to put the mod on hold for the time being due to work and school but we will be back someday me and narco WILL!!!!!!!!! continue this mod later NO EXCEPTIONS be prepared for it :)

What bout later when it returns will there be a 1.2??