griffy

SCPD Submod (V.1.1)(Holding Indefinitely)

Hello Guys,

Ive made little work on the Slicktop Crown Vic unit (texture + lights)

Hope you'll like it

Tell me what you think about it. :cool:

Well that is amazing if you would allow me to do so i would like to add that to the official mod :happy:

Whats new in the beta and nice lights

the new beta consists of the pretty much complete version of 1.1 gotta add some more fire trucks yet but almost there as well as some lights have been reworked check the usar that is the best of the 1.1 beta

i love the added american flag to the tiller i can see all the vehicles in shop but i cant see the units ie firefighters or any person at all except the atf i can see them. Im hopein to find someone to MP with.

yea the icons are broke but they are there just invisible working on a fix for that i can set up a hamachi and teamspeak game for the public if you would like

Well that is amazing if you would allow me to do so i would like to add that to the official mod :happy:

the new beta consists of the pretty much complete version of 1.1 gotta add some more fire trucks yet but almost there as well as some lights have been reworked check the usar that is the best of the 1.1 beta

well looks the same but your going to need to do the ALS Ambulance,Hazmat,CHP Dodge,CHP Crown Vic i think thats most of them

well looks the same but your going to need to do the ALS Ambulance,Hazmat,CHP Dodge,CHP Crown Vic i think thats most of them

i plan to do those in the final version 1.2 they will get done though

the ladder truck should have mini bars like the als eng, all the fire trucks should have stripes down the sides, all law enforcement units need arrow sticks, the mini bar on the back of the als eng needs to be removed, the light bar on the usar needs to be fixed and it needs scene lights, the ladder truck als/bls eng 1st response dodge charger should have an arrow stick on them, the main fire station (SEACREST COUNTY FIRE STATION 21) second fire station( SEACREST COUNTY FIRE STATION 22)

the ladder truck should have mini bars like the als eng, all the fire trucks should have stripes down the sides, all law enforcement units need arrow sticks, the mini bar on the back of the als eng needs to be removed, the light bar on the usar needs to be fixed and it needs scene lights, the ladder truck als/bls eng 1st response dodge charger should have an arrow stick on them, the main fire station (SEACREST COUNTY FIRE STATION 21) second fire station( SEACREST COUNTY FIRE STATION 22)

dont plan on doing much with the ladder atm maybe in 1.2.

mini bar in the back of the engine i will remove havent gotten there yet.

law enforcement arrow sticks ill think about that one idk how that would look on the crown vic as there wasnt an arrow stick in nfshp.

whats wrong with the usar lightbar?

the scene lights are coming in 1.2.

I was planning on putting an arrow stick on the FR charger in the back window at the top.

that sounds good for the station numbers ill put those in 1.2.

im slightly confused. Do I download the 1.1 beta or the 1.1 HCB and then hotfix. Just wanna be absolutely sure I have the latest version to try.

1.1 beta is the newest available so download that everything else is an older version

Also im now aware of a bug with the USAR the lightbar doesnt show up im gonna look into that ill try to have a hotfix out later today if i find the issue

Hello folks!

I'm porund to announce that I officially take part in the SCPD submod!

I'll will esssentially focus on the lights work, and try to give you a few previews with Griffy's permission of course.

:happy:

1.1 beta zip file won't open for me. when i download it and try to open it. An error message appears and states that the file is invalid.

You will prolly need to redownload it maybe your internet virus protection deletes temporary files every 30 seconds like mine does you may need to save it to your desktop or something like that next time you download it

Hello folks!

I'm porund to announce that I officially take part in the SCPD submod!

I'll will esssentially focus on the lights work, and try to give you a few previews with Griffy's permission of course.

:happy:

Absolutely you make the lights you give them as many previews as you like

Hey guys

Here my first preview of the upcoming SCPD v1.2

Medic One has just arrived :laugh:

PLZ: DO NOT HESITATE TO COMMENT, IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE WORK WE DO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_YPgDbH06k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_YPgDbH06k

great preview i like the banner you made too

EDIT: also i found the issue with the lightbar on the usar its gone lol the prototype for the lightbar is gone maybe it didnt update or i rared and zipped it before i put it into the mod idk however im gonna fix it here soon so keep watching this ill let you know when i get the hotfix for it

UPDATE: im gonna delay the release of 1.1 official and make the next release 1.1 Beta R2 current features of 1.1 Beta 2:

-Fixed the USAR lightbar missing

-Got rid of the extra lightbar on the back of engine 21

-Putting Polygons on some of the vehicles (all of them will be polygoned in 1.2's release :) )

-Hopefully i get a mapper and make a MP map :)

-Remaking the SCPD lightbar (the red black and blue one)

-Hopefully getting the lambo back :)

-Hoping to get some more team members (PM me if you would like to help need the following: modeler, mapper, skinner, uv mapper, and a scripter (parking scripts only at this time))

-Hoping to get a teamspeak server for the MP clan (somewhat like the manhattan mod)

Edited by griffy