paulo ve

Santa Catarina Modification (In Progress)

Looks great!

Just for a heads up, if you're speaking in a different language make sure to have an English translation. Not sure if it's still a rule around here, but I do remember seeing several people get asked to do so by mods a few years back. I understand if English isn't your first language!

translation: New script after catching respiratory equipment.

Nice work!

As has been said above, try and avoid posting in foreign languages. We do understand English may not be your spoken language, but please provide some form of translation (even from Google Translate!) so your post is still readable to everyone else.

Taken from the TOS:

Posts should be written in a way, that everyone can understand easily. This is including a legible style with punctuation marks and so on. Codes, unusual abbreviations, dialects and board-foreign languages should be avoided to the extent possible. While honest mistakes and foreign languages may not result in a warning, if an issue develops from it, action can be taken. You should read each of your Posts again carefully, before you make it public, to ensure its legible and understandable quality!

go to *** with 4shared, this isn't free download.

Just putting stars instead of the actual word doesn't make it OK. We all know you mean to swear.

You've already been told about your attitude in the past, it's your choice really. Be nicer or face the consequences.

if those stars mean what I think they do then u just cut it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post doesn't serve any purpose either. You shouldn't be playing moderator and telling him to cut it out, if you have an issue report it and we'll deal with it.