NathanDollinger

My private edit of LA mod on woods map, ( No Longer Supported )

i don't think that this is ready to be released because:

1. stations aren't staffed so you have to take the time to staff them while your getting calls

2. there are major traffic issues causing difficulty for the units to respond to calls

3. a lot of units don't play there sirens

4. i noticed that at the tech station some units can't leave the area by them selves so i had to direct them to the seen on the wrong side of the highway

5. there are a couple units that aren't allowed to go to there stations

so i think you need to do some more work on this

i don't think that this is ready to be released because:

1. stations aren't staffed so you have to take the time to staff them while your getting calls

2. there are major traffic issues causing difficulty for the units to respond to calls

3. a lot of units don't play there sirens

4. i noticed that at the tech station some units can't leave the area by them selves so i had to direct them to the seen on the wrong side of the highway

5. there are a couple units that aren't allowed to go to there stations

so i think you need to do some more work on this

1. Stations will never be staffed at the start.........

2. There has always been traffic issues on woods map and it will take years to get them fixed sorry....

3. All the units play sirens that i know of so im not sure what thats about ?!?!??! tell me the units and ill fix in the next release

4.I haven't messed with or had any issues with the tech units so ill look into it!

5. All the units that are suppose to go to a station go so maybe ur just sending one thats not suppose to go

You must understand every thing will have bugs and seeing how im the only one working By My Self on this mod the only way im going to find and fix bugs is if i release it so i can be told about it!

If you don't think its playable .... dont play it! This is only the 2nd version of this mod so its still way in the alpha stage

Please share your bugs and ill fix them in future releases but if your not going to be helpful and are going to sit there after people ask for release and say its not ready for release ill just keep it for me and my friends and not worry about it!

One of the engines wouldn't go back to the station. I forget which one it was exactly.

EDIT: Checked and found out that it was Engine 36, which as I noticed, does not have a home station. Also, WHY is the EMS squad model a rescue? Not to mention that it has nowhere near the amount of lights it should as a rescue. And the two units at the hospital are Medics 35 and 510. 36 has the red hood.

One of the engines wouldn't go back to the station. I forget which one it was exactly.

EDIT: Checked and found out that it was Engine 36, which as I noticed, does not have a home station. Also, WHY is the EMS squad model a rescue? Not to mention that it has nowhere near the amount of lights it should as a rescue. And the two units at the hospital are Medics 35 and 510. 36 has the red hood.

Engine 36 currently dose not have a station and at this time its not planed to have one!

The EMS Squad is a rescue cause thats what i wanted it to be!

i've noticed that some units are at the fire stations but they are stuck there, in the beginning you can tell there are units there because there are fire fighters running to those units. i can't tell you which units are stuck there because they don't show up the id's

What?????

I thought i already added the tools could be wrong so ill check and fix!

it doesn't seem like the foamer gos to the station, for me it says there is no station and it just goes to the hq

Hmmm..... wonder why..... works fine for me!!!!!

Too much bugging, emergency vehicles dont cross bridges..some off sirens missing..tower 51 hardly goes back to inside station..

2nd releases and you didn't think there would be bugs ??? ..... if its too buggy don't play it .... lol

Dude i love this mod its awesome everything works great for me

just one thing can you add some POVs for the FD and have them patrol the city maybe use unmarked PD car and trucks but put blue lights in(not on) them

Thank you glad you like it!

The patrolling vehicles cause to many issues its a good idea but it just don't work well =/

We could probably do a POV that parks at one of the stations some where ?!?!?!?

This is the first or second release? The first release, there will be bugs of course but the second, the bugs should be worked out; at least most of them anyway. Well, I will try it anyway, sounds pretty good :). Look at my sig though and get ready for the list. You have been warned.

2nd releases and you didn't think there would be bugs ??? ..... if its too buggy don't play it .... lol

Thank you glad you like it!

The patrolling vehicles cause to many issues its a good idea but it just don't work well =/

We could probably do a POV that parks at one of the stations some where ?!?!?!?

that will work, im thinking maybe they carrie traffic cones, flares, fire extinguisher and a medic bag

and you can put an firefighter or an EMT in it

I like the map and everything that I see, but unfortantly it does need A BIT of work to be done.

If you worked some of the truck routes I think it would be great. I have found some really really frusterating routes thats just crazy. Like the traffic accident on the highway. It took USRA a long time to get there. It took my heavy rescue to even longer to get there and took some really screwie routes.

But yea man... Really really good. I am looking forward to the actual release :)

You are raging about that im telling few bugs, only thing what matters on game play is that vehicles dont cross bridge. If you cant take critic, well not my problem.

Lol i take critic. fine .... also i didn't rage at all i just mad a simple statement if you think its to buggy don''t play it! =O lol

This is the first or second release? The first release, there will be bugs of course but the second, the bugs should be worked out; at least most of them anyway. Well, I will try it anyway, sounds pretty good :). Look at my sig though and get ready for the list. You have been warned.

... I like your signature it will give me more things to make better.... Every release will have bugs.... If the 2nd release was perfect that would be the end of development and a lot of things would be a lot less then what they are today!

I like the map and everything that I see, but unfortantly it does need A BIT of work to be done.

If you worked some of the truck routes I think it would be great. I have found some really really frusterating routes thats just crazy. Like the traffic accident on the highway. It took USRA a long time to get there. It took my heavy rescue to even longer to get there and took some really screwie routes.

But yea man... Really really good. I am looking forward to the actual release :)

The Update im working on now fixes MOST of the traffic issues at lest for the player controlled vehicles i completely re-did the paths i also greatly improved the Interstate part of the map! ... Sadly it will always have problems just as in real life interstates are a pain in the but!