Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimmyKid

HAZMAT to HES

7 posts in this topic

How would I change the HAZMAT in FS2 to the LAcoFD HES? I know I would have to edit files, but change it to what, and what files?

I did that, and everything works okay, except for the Batt. Chief call cmd. When I call the HAZMAT (which was replaced by the HES) it is bought, and called instead of the HES...

If anyone could take a look at my Batt. Chief script, that would be awesome. (Just change extension from .txt to .script)

LABattalionChief.txt

I have had several people try to work this for me but unfortantly no one has come up with a clear answer. I am afraid. Sorry dude. I hope you best though.

I did it before, I just can't remember how to do it, and all I need is the scripts checked.

(null)

Change the 'fs_hazmat' to whatever the name of the Hazmat bay is now called, for example if the Hazmat is now parked in the ladder bay change it to fs_ladder

So, if the HES is at the hazmat, change fs_hazmat to fs_heavy_equpiment_squad?

(That's what I got out of this)

(null)