rafaelmfernandez

New York City Emergency Response Unit (NYCERU) Multiplayer Group

Yea I know its the 13th, but I came across this old video and think its a worthy a tribute to post. I've only started some modding with the BOF but I think I can speak for everyone when I say its a honor to work and be apart of a modification about a fire department and a city that had sacrificed a lot that day 13 years ago.

Before you ask this was discontinued along time ago

So I went on your Teamspeak trying to join NYCERU, wasn't really sure what to do after that...

Thanks

:)

Not trying to be impatient as I know you guys are working very hard, but is there a certain time that there is usually someone on who can help me join NYCERU?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Probies who graduate our academy classes tonight will receive an early copy of the Brooklyn Modification for final beta testing and multiplayer games.

If anyone is interested in joining NYCERU the official Manhattan and Brooklyn Modification Multiplayer group, now is your chance! A new class is about to run through the fire academy modification to get all the training they need to play with us. Hop on now! Teamspeak Address: 64.154.38.226:9494

Requirements:

Speak fluent english
Be of decent age (14-15 +)
Have Teamspeak 3, & Hamachi
Be familiar with Fire Department Protocols

I'm a Italian Firefighter... But FDNY protocols are very different from ours!  

Can you showl me a guide to learn how your protocols works so I can try to get into NYCERU groop for multiplayer gaming?

thanks to all  :bia:

If you join teamspeak we give some basic training there   :cheers-mate:

Hello, I'm Frenche and i am passionate about NY's firefighters. In life, I am a volunteer firefighter and I'd like to know if you think I can join your ranks. I speak a little English but I could try to understand you? When do you think please? :happy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_049rROUM

The official NYCERU modding/multiplayer group (w/ realistic rank structure) is NOW HIRING a new class of probies for games of Manhattan Mod and Brooklyn mod as well as miscellaneous other multiplayer mods and games. Join our teamspeak now and run through the fire academy mod with the developers of the mods themselves.

Teamspeak IP: 64.154.38.226:9494

TO JOIN

You must have a MIC to be promoted to FF
Download Teamspeak 3 Client
Open Teamspeak
Enter 64.154.38.226:9494 as the server adress in TEAM SPEAK
Wait for assistance

We usually have admins or members to speak to on past 10am Est to around 12am Est

We also play:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Arma III
Simcity
Minecraft
Other EM4 Mods
FSX
DayZ
7 Days to die
and many more games that you reccomend.