rafaelmfernandez

New York City Emergency Response Unit (NYCERU) Multiplayer Group

Check out our latest features:

Minimap Debut: Our first preview of our minimap, giving future players an idea of the layout of the map.
New Units (Engine 233, 271, Ladder 176, Field Communications Unit and RAC Unit 2)
Field Comm @ 11:53
RAC 2 @ 09:19
New Smoke effects (New large smoke plume effect visible for miles!)
@ 11:18 New Audio (New sirens, new ladder hydraulic sounds)
@ 1:17 & 12:07 Our replica of the FDNY MDT (Mobile Data Terminal) used to dispatch units and for the dispatcher to keep track who is responding, available, and onscene.
FDNY Staten Island Dispatcher 276, a new member at NYCERU (Our multiplayer group) joins us.
NYCERU Multiplayer Group
Teamspeak IP: 64.154.38.226:9494
L111 - Mark Gregory
Bn37/Field Comm - Andrew Brennan (AKB360)
Thanks to FDNY Dispatcher Mike, and John Hopper "Butters"

nyceru.png

NYCERU is a Multiplayer Clan that accurately recreates the FDNY's rank structure, Radio Traffic, MDT's, Dispatch Policies, and Firefighting techniques. We are also a group of Brothers. NYCERU was created by the creators of the Manhattan & Brooklyn Modifications and itself and that is what NYCERU is based around. Upon joining you need to run through 1 or 2 training games with an officer to be promoted to Fire Fighter if eligble. During that game they will teach you what to do and what not to do. The men listed above have been with NYCERU for over a year. We have grown a great bond and we speak everyday. Great friends come from this group and anyone you ask can prove that.

TO JOIN

You must have a MIC to be promoted to FF
Download Teamspeak 3 Client
Open Teamspeak
Enter  64.154.38.226:9494  as the server address in TEAM SPEAK
Wait for assistance

We usually have admins or members to speak to on past 10am Est to around 12am Est

Come join the welcoming group of guys known as NYCERU! NOW!  :D You know you want to join those cool guys up there........

nyceru.png

NYCERU is a Multiplayer Clan that accurately recreates the FDNY's rank structure, Radio Traffic, MDT's, Dispatch Policies, and Firefighting techniques. We are also a group of Brothers. NYCERU was created by the creators of the Manhattan & Brooklyn Modifications and itself and that is what NYCERU is based around. Upon joining you need to run through 1 or 2 training games with an officer to be promoted to Fire Fighter if eligble. During that game they will teach you what to do and what not to do. The men listed above have been with NYCERU for over a year. We have grown a great bond and we speak everyday. Great friends come from this group and anyone you ask can prove that.

TO JOIN

Open Teamspeak

Wait for assistance

We usually have admins or members to speak to on past 10am Est to around 12am Est

Come join the welcoming group of guys known as NYCERU! NOW!  :D You know you want to join those cool guys up there........

The wonders of Photoshop..  :laugh:

Ever want to play as part of the second largest fire department in the world? Want to realistically play one of Emergency's 4 biggest modifications in multiplayer? 

test2.jpg

NYCERU is a Multiplayer Clan that accurately recreates the FDNY's rank structure, Radio Traffic, MDT's, Dispatch Policies, and Firefighting techniques. Be able to play Versions 1-3, soon the Borough of Fire modification, and exclusive patches not yet released. We are also a group of Brothers. NYCERU was created by the creators of the Manhattan & Brooklyn Modifications and itself and that is what NYCERU is based around. Upon joining you need to run through 1 or 2 training games in the FDNY Fire Academy Modification with an officer to be promoted to Fire Fighter if eligible. During that game they will teach you what to do and what not to do. The men listed above have been with NYCERU for over a year, some more than four years. We have grown a great bond and we speak everyday. Great friends come from this group and anyone you ask can prove that.

TO JOIN

Open Teamspeak
Wait for assistance

Come join the welcoming group of guys known as NYCERU! NOW!   :D You know you want to join those cool guys up there........

Can I join to and play with you guys I can get on Team Speak 3 with no trouble to your servers, have no mic yet but can get one ordered to use for the clan. I have had trouble with your Manhattan Mods not running on a Intel Processor but am really interested in the FDNY and have a awesome EM4 game experience. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Can I join to and play with you guys I can get on Team Speak 3 with no trouble to your servers, have no mic yet but can get one ordered to use for the clan. I have had trouble with your Manhattan Mods not running on a Intel Processor but am really interested in the FDNY and have a awesome EM4 game experience. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

We welcome anyone to stop on by, all you have to do is join the ts. A mic is kinda of preferred since playing Em4 games, or any other games, without a mic is just difficult. Even if you can't run the mod, you can listen in on games if there is one and maybe even dispatch if you know how the FDNY does it.

Can I have access to the beta version you guys play on so I can get familiar with the map to see how it goes. The only mod I have is the Manhattan Mod 3.2SD with the default map not the Times Square One. Let me know Please! Thanks a lot!

No sorry, it is a closed beta for a select few testers. You will have to wait until its completion and release

Video is still being processed**

EMS Run : 0:33

EMS Run : 1:15

All Hands Fire : 5:56

Complaint Call : 18:15

Police Involved Shooting : 20:10

2nd Alarm Fire : 25:39

Outside Rubbish : 34:51

Enjoy a first exclusive look at the new Manhattan Modification, the Upper East Side! A complete revamp of the older version 2 with all the new units and features from the new Brooklyn Modification coming this month!

Want to be a part of our gaming group? Join NYCERU today!

Teamspeak IP: 64.154.38.226:9494