rafaelmfernandez

New York City Emergency Response Unit (NYCERU) Multiplayer Group

At the moment nope, servers are full. May take some more on tomorrw. Be advised, it's not just turn up and play, a lot of planning, downloading and messing around. Just ask some of the current testers xD

Im not going to be home till arond 5:00 Pm tommorow

What about NYPD? I'd be all for joining as NYPD Either or NYCEMS. I have a few problems though, I use a Laptop with Wi-Fi, So my connection usually afte rabout a good hour, hour and a half of gameplay tends to get a connection interrupted notice. It's rather annoying, but it's better than nothing (To me.) I went on ahead and nabbed Teamspeak as I had it before, but saw no use for it, so I got rid of it originally.

Anyway, Might I still be 'Eligible' for NYPD and/or EMS after everything's said and done?

I'm hanging around in Hamachi and Teamspeak..what do I do/who do I talk to? xD

Talk to one of the FDNY / EMS Officers. Rafael / Dyson or any of the other Battalion Chiefs or Captains.

Someone will be there to talk to you, trust me.

If you have any questions message someone that has a office :holdglass:

If you wanna

HiHow do Iparticipate in theMPClan.

Sorry for theEnglish.

BETA applicants are no longer being taken, but we still are taking on Clan members to guarantee some MP time on release :)

You need to join the teamspeak channel on the first post and then wait for release :)

It just seems like you guys are losing sight of the project, it seems like things have shifted a bit to the MP experience. I know you guys may still be working on the single player mod, as game/mod developers, don't you think that it's wasted time playing MP and not putting that time and effort towards your main product. If the MP game is at a level to play MP all the time, then why keep holding your main product back from release. Please don't get upset or people who are not even associated with the mod go off on the deep end and start talking trash. I'm just saying as someone who has been following this mod coming up on two years.