BorimEmini

DELAY CALLS.

Open Notepad, click file>open>computer>C:>program files>WizardWorks>911-First Responders. If you are looking to slow down calls for the main game, then click "Data", and if you're trying to slow down calls for a mod, then click "Mods", and then the mod you want. Once in the correct folder, click "specs", at the bottom of the window, there should be a bar that says "Text Documents (*txt)", click it and change it to all documents. Choose "fp_params_endless" and double click it to open it. change the "MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "xx.xx"" and "MaxIdleDuration value ="xx.xx"" so that both values are both "200.0", this gives you an hour and a half of game time in between each call, which should be more than enough for most calls.

I got to the part where you click specs. I don't see the box where it say Text Documents. When I click the file, it opens up in the internet browser so I can't edit anything. When I open is anywhere else, like notepad, when I click save after I changed it to 200.00, it says access denied. What do I do?

You have to change the security settings on the file: right click on the file>select properties>select Security>select Users>then click Edit>select Users again>then place a "check" in the Full Control Allow box, then click apply or ok. Once you do this go back to the file, make the changes again, it will then allow you to save the file.

Why do you post new stuff in the wrong place????

Why is this in the wrong place? If you read the first post, he was looking for a mod that he used to have that delayed calls for him. Since we didn't know what he was talking about, we just told him how to do it by himself. Where else should he have put it?