TacticalRooster22

Morrington Submod (In Progress) *Fire/EMS Units Done--Pics Soon!*

Hello all! I've been working on this for like...not too long, but I thought I'd show you guys my work so far. I'm doing everything myself (which is just reskinning and lights so far...), so it's gonna take me awhile.

I'm also very amature and new to modding, and I'd like to give a thanks to goog1967 for helping me with some of this stuff. I'm sure I'll be bugging him more in the future haha.

A little description about the mod:
Well, it's a fictional city called Morrington. For some reason, black fire apparatus look awesome, so they'll be black/white with red stripes. I'm altering the lightbars, lights, childs, and skins to give a more realistic look to the units. I do not model at the time, I'm still learning, so there will be no model changes (except the removing of lightbars) at this time. I'm thinking about small map edits, but I need to figure that out too. Reskins take me while, since I'm new to it and they're completly fictional. Anyway, that's about it.

Progress so far

EMS Car 108-NNICO's CV, DONE
Medic 14 (ALS RA)-DONE
Medic 12 (BLS)-NNICO's F-350, DONE
Medic 10 (ALS)-NNICO's F-350, DONE
Engine 24-DONE
Engine 25-DONE
Tower 26-DONE
Battalion 201-NNICO's Excursion-DONE
Rescue 20-DONE
Rescue 201-HAZMAT/Rescue Truck, Brooklyn Res2cue model, DONE

Police Units not started

All other units not started

Station Rosters

Morrington Station 1

-Engine 25

-Tower 26

-Rescue 20

-Medic

-Battalion 201

-Engine 24 (if you use both engines, I only use one)

Morrington Station 2

-Engine 24

-Rescue 21

-Medic

Off-Map Units

Kennedy Station 1

-Brush 55

-Engine 55

-Dive 55

-Squad 55

Kennedy Station 2

-Engine 44

-Squad 44

-Ladder 44

-Rescue 44

SCREENSHOTS

[MOST FIRE/EMS UNITS ARE FINISHED AND WILL SOON BE POSTED]

yes,the few tips I've given you you have done very well for a first go around,you'll find as you do more your skill will increase and then you'll want to go back and re-do all your earlier skins...that's what I did

see those pictures up there? in the first post? yeah those are awesome. may i ask if you will be including the smaller fire units in the mod (ie. LEV, HES, Brush Truck)? i will be watching this very closly. best of luck to you bro!

Yes, of course. I think I'm gonna finish EMS, then fire, then police. I'll also be removing some units too, the ones that I see as useless (LAX Ambulance, USFS trucks, etc.)

Just a head's-up, Medic 12 is done. I'll have pics tomorrow. Next up will be the reserve ambulance (van). I think I'm gonna replace the model with Hoppah's Ford model, just something new. Ideas?

Medic 12 is done! Same unit model, just some new skins. It has a blue stripe instead of the red, makes the unit more distinct than Medic 10.

post-12691-0-84336800-1324399305_thumb.j

As for police cars, I was thinking something along these lines...but with more striping. I also like salvador.c's pic, the red lettering is cool.

2625284649_e2fe01298b.jpg