bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Brilliant mod! Just played for about an hour. Love all the vehicles and scripts, especially the ambulance scripts for getting the trolley bed from the vehicle. Brilliant!

Although I had a CTD when I tried to de-instal the demountable turntable ladder. Apart from that excellent mod! Can see many more hours playing this mod!

Congrats on the release, alot of stuff i liked here, stretchers, speed when returning to HQ, only thing im missing is a Rapid Deployment option, cos im a lazy fireman :D

Thank you very much :)

We really appreciate it :)

try saving it to your desktop then going into mod installer and click on install mod and select the mod from your desktop i have been doing that latly due to me having the same problem

I currently have it my programme files and have tried the regedit route but to no avail! will give the desktop thingy a bash.

Having some snags here guys, Modinstaller not playing nicely this morning, keep getting the "Mod Package is corrupted" message. Any suggestions anyone?

Tx

Unfortuantly we have had some problems with the downloading speed on Rapidshare which have been the reason for some problems for some users.

Therefor we now have yet antoher download mirror

DOWNLOAD 1.0

Mirror 1: Emergency-forum.de - offline

Mirror 2: Emergency-planet.com - offline

Mirror 3: RapidShare - online

Mirror 4: Jajoh.dk - online

I currently have it my programme files and have tried the regedit route but to no avail! will give the desktop thingy a bash.

Still can't get the installer to work...aaargh. Can I try anything else? have gone into the "Regedit" and played around with the keys and values, it is also telling me that EM4 is not properly installed...Please reinstall. Well it is installed but I don't have a hard copy to reinstall :( it used to work fine I have a couple of mods already installed, now it's just being plain downright nasty!

Still can't get the installer to work...aaargh. Can I try anything else? have gone into the "Regedit" and played around with the keys and values, it is also telling me that EM4 is not properly installed...Please reinstall. Well it is installed but I don't have a hard copy to reinstall :( it used to work fine I have a couple of mods already installed, now it's just being plain downright nasty!

HaHa... I have it working, & what a great Mod, I seem to be working a little harder (no auto debus for the FF's) I love it. Great job

Maybe an off-topic question, what is the use for the S-16 aerial ladder?

They drive the bobcat of the truck or how can i imagine the use of it?

Regards,

Didier

its is made for copenhagens back yards .. where no other ladders can come in it can. its not that high but it can reach 3rd floor in a copenhagen building.. from the back yard

I just downloaded the mod and played it and it is simply Amazing!

The models and skins are great, the personnel, the details, scripts and other features. It is so great! This shows that a mod without bases and stations can be epic!(yes, I'm aware that in the next version a parkatbasescript, etc will be added)