bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

That is a really good question
I still have plans to complete Copenhagen mod 1,2 at some point. But at the moment i'm busy with 3 other project, that are taking up all of my time. 

Like you mention, the Big Apple Project, takes a lot of our time. Besides that i'm also working on Agerskov mod, which i'm planning to release before christmas. 

You can check out all of my projects here --> copenhagen-mod.dk 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bma said:

That is a really good question
I still have plans to complete Copenhagen mod 1,2 at some point. But at the moment i'm busy with 3 other project, that are taking up all of my time. 

Like you mention, the Big Apple Project, takes a lot of our time. Besides that i'm also working on Agerskov mod, which i'm planning to release before christmas. 

You can check out all of my projects here --> copenhagen-mod.dk 

you are amazing @bma

On 9/12/2016 at 6:57 PM, Daniel Liljekvist said:

sorry to bump this put i need your help BMA. the trafficlights is messing my game up i can play för 30min at most then the map is like a rush hour for 24/7 the trafficlight are green for like 1 sec no body get pass. can you help me fix this? i can't get the edietor to work with the fix i found :/

The setup is the one from the original campain modification, so you will have to either slow down vehicle spawns in the editor or rename all trafficlights so they are green for longer

On 2016-12-11 at 10:15 PM, bma said:

The setup is the one from the original campain modification, so you will have to either slow down vehicle spawns in the editor or rename all trafficlights so they are green for longer

okey i tried to change it before but i did some thing wrong every time and i can't get it to work i got very wierd stuff that happens on the map all for civil car to just be gone and only have bluelights and headlight for all the emergency  stuff 

can you help me?

10 hours ago, RancorSlayer33 said:

I just had a question and don't know if this is the right place, in Copenhagen mod how do you remove the roof on the fire station?

From what I remember, it cannot be hidden in-game. Because everything is automatic, there was no need to fully see into the station so the feature was not added.