bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Doctor that would be :) I'm in the middle of my anatomy semester ;)

Gunswat have promised to keep me motivated :)

I did?...great xD you made me hungry and jelouse on Skype so I don't know if I should:p (kidding)

Gunswat

Love this mod. Can't wait for release.

Godt arbejde/good job!

Was surpose to work on it yesterday, then some guy thought it would be fun to post a bomb threat, so spend all evening at the fire station...

Was surpose to work on it yesterday, then some guy thought it would be fun to post a bomb threat, so spend all evening at the fire station...

Oh, you're in Odense? Yeah, that was horrible. On the buisiest day of the year... Hope it does not happen third year in a row next year.

So, I have a question with version 1.1, I try to deploy the fire boat from the rescue appliance and try to board it with a firefigher or diver. They run to the middle point on the map and not the boat and then nothing happens, has this happened to anyone else? Doesn't matter which of the three points I use, same result with all three...

Great mod and I look forward to seeing 1.2 :)

So, I have a question with version 1.1, I try to deploy the fire boat from the rescue appliance and try to board it with a firefigher or diver. They run to the middle point on the map and not the boat and then nothing happens, has this happened to anyone else? Doesn't matter which of the three points I use, same result with all three...

Great mod and I look forward to seeing 1.2 :)

Oh, had totally forgotten that bug, thanks for reminding us. 

We don't really have much news to tell about theese days because we are primarily bug testing and then i'm busy with school, but we are moving forward so we are slowly but steady getting closer to a release. 

Our hope is to reveal some news about a new way people can costimize the police in game soon. Really excited about that one. 

Lets not spoil the surprise;)

Gunswat

Oh, had totally forgotten that bug, thanks for reminding us.

We don't really have much news to tell about theese days because we are primarily bug testing and then i'm busy with school, but we are moving forward so we are slowly but steady getting closer to a release.

Our hope is to reveal some news about a new way people can costimize the police in game soon. Really excited about that one.

No... feel free to ruin it!

Exams are over for now so as i promised there will be some updates now. 

First of all we have made a new police chief vehicle. Original model and texure by Stormi and David. Same model as the fire chief. The new skin is made by Daneviking

d61dfa28db8d4dd6f43760d662d4a051.md.jpg

Besides the new vehicle we have also made a new script for the police which allows you to customize the police fleet in the mod and more than 20 different cars can now be controled and moved around as pleased. Below I have added a cuple pics of some of the cars. 

a20f28358214faebea6c5c74faa22404.md.jpg
c21e330f138246f258ed5192e411972d.md.jpg

Great, to hear, hope your exams went the way you want them to go!

P.S. I know how much energy they can drain from you, so take some time and rest, from a guys who sister is currently interning at John Hopkins, and had done the exams, and know how much of a drain they can be.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk