Sgt Alex4028

Liberty City Federal Bureau of Investigation

Hello All, I thought I would use this part of the forum to pass out the word on my new GTA IV Tbogt Clan. ( Hopefully, this is legit, Sincere apologies to admins if this is forbidden)

Basically, I run LCFBI, Which Stands for Liberty City Federal Bureau of Investigation. Originally, I was going to just have FBI, but became concerned that it may cause a few issues legally ( Inevitably, it would of) ANYWAY, The concept of the clan is to respond to scenarios that have been set up, and act accordingly to bring the incident to a safe conclusion. I have a lot of positions open for Agents and Special Agents, and need them filled as soon as. I also am looking for people willing to help me train to, but to get into this role, previous SWAT or Police clan experience is essential. Anyway, here is my site.. www.lcfbi.co.uk (once again, if this is an infringement on the T&Cs, my sincere apologies in advance) also, my gamertag is

Sgt Alex4028. Look forward to hearing from you :)

If you're the guy on the right in your profile picture, you look like Harry Potter if that asshole with no nose had stolen his magic glasses.

It's a compliment by the way, I enjoy most of the stuff that Daniel Radcliffe does, save for those creepy naked shenanigans with the horses.

If you're the guy on the right in your profile picture, you look like Harry Potter if that asshole with no nose had stolen his magic glasses.

It's a compliment by the way, I enjoy most of the stuff that Daniel Radcliffe does, save for those creepy naked shenanigans with the horses.

Ray this is another stupid post with no sense -.-

I thought "dumb" had been repealed as a bad word since 1973. Or maybe you meant "domb", which kind of sounds like "dong", which might be regarded as offensive if you've got a perverted mind.

I remember once in a forum where I couldn't write that "I am a noob in these kind of things". When I then read my post it had been changed to "I am a inexperienced player in these kind of things". Turned out that calling yourself (or others) noob wasn't allowed, so the system changed it to inexperienced player. :D

Better to be careful with words like dumb and noob! It could hurt someones feelings! XD

Better to be careful with words like dumb and noob! It could hurt someones feelings! XD

Sadly, you're right. We've come to a point in our society where people become offended at the slightest criticism, as founded as it may be.

A society that discourages criticism in favor of the "everybody's a winner, everybody's great" doctrine is a society that is condemned to live in mediocrity.

Personally, I'll fight to the bitter end for my right to call dumb people dumb, lazy people lazy, noob people noobs, bad ideas bad, and so on. That is, until they throw me in jail for it - which shouldn't be too far off now.

I would recommend viewing the movie "Idiocracy", by Mike Judge, starring Luke Wilson. It's a good preview of what our world might look like in a few years if we keep submitting to the will of dumb people.

THAT MOVIE WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would join this but I don't have an ethernet cord long enough since my wireless doesn't work :P

Sadly, you're right. We've come to a point in our society where people become offended at the slightest criticism, as founded as it may be.

A society that discourages criticism in favor of the "everybody's a winner, everybody's great" doctrine is a society that is condemned to live in mediocrity.

Personally, I'll fight to the bitter end for my right to call dumb people dumb, lazy people lazy, noob people noobs, bad ideas bad, and so on. That is, until they throw me in jail for it - which shouldn't be too far off now.

I would recommend viewing the movie "Idiocracy", by Mike Judge, starring Luke Wilson. It's a good preview of what our world might look like in a few years if we keep submitting to the will of dumb people.

AHAHA can I Facebook quote that?

I love the mods here.

Voodoo is so right, everyone is so soft these days. There are like 3 anti-bullying clubs at my high school, I've never been bullied in all 11 years of school. Granted, that can't be said for everyone but damn, my parents complained about bullies and how they had to show them what was up. That's what we need these days, too many kids that cry about it instead of doing something...I'm going to make a grow the fuck up club at our school if we some kid makes another 'Everyone is Equal! Club'

This message brought to you by the fine folks at Brawndo

brawndo01.gif

Voodoo is so right, everyone is so soft these days. There are like 3 anti-bullying clubs at my high school, I've never been bullied in all 11 years of school. Granted, that can't be said for everyone but damn, my parents complained about bullies and how they had to show them what was up. That's what we need these days, too many kids that cry about it instead of doing something...I'm going to make a grow the fuck up club at our school if we some kid makes another 'Everyone is Equal! Club'

This message brought to you by the fine folks at Brawndo

brawndo01.gif

Your clearly not as advanced in Psychology. Its not about growing up, its about the bullies having something in their own background and mind. There shouldn't be bullying, why should people be made to feel worthless?

ANYWAY, back on topic before a major discussion starts. If you'd like to discuss bullying, and people being too "soft" then start a new topic on the forum. I don't want anymore posts on here, if its not to do with this clan.