Officer Catalucci

Cleveland Ohio Mod?

I am Police Officer for the the Cleveland Police Department and a part time Firemen for the Cleveland Fire Department, i was wondering, well more or less looking to see if i could get help creating a Cleveland mod because out of all the mods on here i havent seen a Ohio mod. if this were to get going i can collect all the pictures needed and i mean up close, inside the car and out side the car pictures, i can get the lightbars used and if i look into it i know i can use a painter to skin the cars. if we could do something with Cleveland i know of all the units in the Police Department because i am in the Traffic Unit myself. i just thjought this would be an idea i wanted to through out there, let me know what you think.

ohh ok well i got some pictures but im not sure how to put them on here to show everyone any help??

I can help as long as we get some Ohio Highway Patrol cars ingame i can make the lights (and polygons), i can edit some models, and i can make skin(no UV mapping though)

of course i want highway patrol and i would really like your help i also wanted to get cuyahoga county sheriff as well

sounds good i can help. we'll just prolly make a submod of the LA mod or maybe even the NY mod your decision all we would have to do is reskin a few cars and rid of all the rest we dont want then we have ourselves a submod! and we need a good fire dept one that has 100% realism.

EDIT: Also PM me so we can plan out what we are gonna do

Edited by griffy

alrite that sounds great! i do only have one problem, my schedule is really crazy right now like today my shift is from 6pm til 6 or 7 am tomorrow and tomorrow im on shift with the fire dept, doing a 24 hour shift because we do 24 on and 48 off so in between that time i will try to get some pictures up and stuff but it will be very hard for me to do that i do know of a website though that can give you pictures of almost every police car from every county and police department in ohio and other states the website is

http://policecararchives.org/

Again i do apoligize for my inconvinence but i hope mayb this will spark someone to start the mod

alrite that sounds great! i do only have one problem, my schedule is really crazy right now like today my shift is from 6pm til 6 or 7 am tomorrow and tomorrow im on shift with the fire dept, doing a 24 hour shift because we do 24 on and 48 off so in between that time i will try to get some pictures up and stuff but it will be very hard for me to do that i do know of a website though that can give you pictures of almost every police car from every county and police department in ohio and other states the website is

http://policecararchives.org/

Again i do apoligize for my inconvinence but i hope mayb this will spark someone to start the mod

yes i love that site so ill get to work on something tomorrow im about to goto bed now but ill work on reskins tomorrow

I am great with lights. I just recently downloaded a simple sound editor, so I can do some sound too. Im able to mess with sirens and any sounds. I only have a little bit of experience of reskinning though. But if you need any help, I can defiantly help with lighting. Whether it be on the map, buildings, or vehicles. Also I live in ohio, Im closer to Akron though.