Voodoo_Operator

Grand Theft Auto V

I'm sure it will be worth the wait, to be honest I think they are keeping the release date back in order to produce the best game possible. That is what I think we all want.

Ditto. Rushed games always end up being disappointing (I'm looking at you, EA). You've got to hand it to Rockstar, they'll delay their games over and over again, but at least you get an actual finished result when they're done.

New screenshots out today: http://ca.ign.com/ar...o-v-screenshots

Scuba diving! Sky diving! Minigun! Lightning! SWAT!

Enjoy.

Scuba diving holy **** :laugh: the pictures looked amazing especially the one with the lighting :D

I guess this is sort of old news already, but the official box art has been revealed.

As you can see, it follows the same mosaic style that has been used since GTA 3, and reuses a lot of the artwork that we've already seen in the last year or so:

e27620411bdb0b8aa9e60469481e2f44feb805fa.jpeg__576x480_q85.jpg

Apart from the helicopter, the Audi R8, the jetski and Trevor holding a pistol, I'm pretty sure all the other pictures in the mosaic are (slightly modified) parts of previously seen artwork:

I've also seen the motorcycle picture being used by Rockstar as promo material for Social Club events.

I'm a little disappointed, it seems they ditched their LAPD parody paint scheme for very generic-looking police markings. That new cop car looks like it's the new Ford Police Interceptor (a.k.a. Taurus). On the plus side, the lighting looks sweet, it seems they took some clues from the GTA IV light mods.

This is unusual for me and still feels awkward to say, but GTA IV on console sucks, period. I own GTA IV on the PS3 and I thought the game was amazing, unfortunately, I too hated the lack luster detail added to emergency vehicles. I have since built my first gaming PC and I now own GTA IV on PC and let me tell you, the difference is extraordinary. I have emergency vehicle mods with makes the police, fire and ems almost life like. With the addition of texture and light mods the game is now immerse and realistic, just Google LCPD:FR for some awesome police role playing in game, I play the mod and love it. However, once again and this is weird to say GTA is much better on PC and I imagine everything your complaining about now will continue to go unchanged on console and will probably get fixed via a patch or mod on the PC.

What would be aewsom in GTA V, is that you have more light option on police, fire and ambulance units, like bluelight W siren, bluelight without siren and traffic advisor, that you an turn them singel on so you just can turn on traffic advisor alone, and not with bluelights :D :D :D