emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

Thought I'd chime in here as well :) As some of you know, I'm Mike from http://MikesPhotos.us and I shoot Fire/EMS and Law Enforcement in the Southern California, US area. I've recently posted an update to my website over the last couple of days that includes LAFD Fire 1 and Fire 3 Helicopters from the Canyon Fire in Malibu a few weeks back. Enjoy!

CanyonIC-MCSP-Fire3-007.jpgCanyonIC-MCSP-Fire3-017.jpg

CanyonIC-MCSP-Fire1-065.jpgCanyonIC-Road-Fire1-003.jpg

Hey everyone, I just got back from an Apt house fire in San Fernando Valley. This was an LAFD call, but since I was down the block I grabbed my camera and ID and headed over to grab some shots and to test some things.

Here are a couple of prelim shots and i'll be uploading more to my website soon.

2140777826_cdd7dc85e0.jpg

2139992689_33bfa31067.jpg

2139992585_40b068546a.jpg

2140777534_0019805bef.jpg

2140777412_1601246d1b.jpg

Guest Bruce563
I'm curious about the checkers. Having never seen anything like that on this side of the pond, are both the yellow and green reflective or just the yellow?

I think that both are reflective, where i live in England i do not see many ambulances, so i can not tell you the correct answer since i have not seen them for a while, but i am 99% sure that they are both reflective.

BTW for future refrence the correct term for the checkers is battenberg over here :)

I think that both are reflective, where i live in England i do not see many ambulances, so i can not tell you the correct answer since i have not seen them for a while, but i am 99% sure that they are both reflective.

BTW for future refrence the correct term for the checkers is battenberg over here :)

Thanks! I can definitely see the resemblance to the cake.

buzzben,

i think the british cars and ambulance vehicles are one of the mostly best in europe! good signals (better as in germany), but we learn with time. :gruebel:

Here is a vehicle of german army (it is a modul of decontamination for personal or material), i was four years in this NBC Defence Batallion, rank: private first class, and one rank higher in german, but private first class in relation to US ranks. the photo is on a multinational exercise on cape verd 06.

8TXMT.jpg

it is a 7tons vehicle (for german use), with 3000 liter tanks to transport purifying water, to fire fighting, and decontamination

Read more informations on this link, from NATO's site

EDIT: The german army are the world's second best in decontamination, the best are slovenia, better and younger equipment - germanys equipment is 30 years, and older.

BASTIAN

PS. Sorry, BTT!