emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

What's it for?!?!?!

The OC-D

They're going to protect and serve the sh*t out of you lol.

Nah, high risk operations is the premise behind PD vehicles like that, although I'm sure they're going to want to use it on everything for a couple o months.

They get them cheap from the Department of Defense (military) when the military has no further use of them.

(Its kinda a touchy subject in America right now)

(LINK BECAUSE OF SIZE)

http://www.emergencyrigs.net/viewphoto.asp?PhotoID=5164&Size=L

(PHOTO NOT MINE)

From my hometown, Gilbert AZ. Probably the most famous person to come from the town is Lindsey Sterling.

It's not odd to get temperatures up to 120°F in Arizona, so most people there drive white cars that reflect the sun and heat. This includes the emergency services and especially the fire departments, who don't want to die from the heat before they get to the fire. :laugh:

I always thought the GFD was beautiful (try searching for pics of the fire station, for starters). Something you can't see in the picture is that all the wording on their apparatus are reflective, which you can see below. There's just something magical about walking past an engine and watching it twinkle out of the corner of your eye.

dHfNmqC.jpg

@Fred03 I can't quote for some reason.
I had assumed so, and I didn't really get the point until I read the Wiki article on MRAPs, but it makes sense. I study Paramilitarism and Policing in the UK and am well aware of the DoD -> LE issues present in the US at the minute. They look so much better in black is all I'm saying!

@CCCXLII (or should that be 342?)
Loving the white colour scheme, nice to see practicalities taken into account - I like the shininess as well.

The OC-D

What state is that in?

I see you did not brother looking at the photo tags.  If you had you would not have to ask. 

Pennsylvania or New Jersey, probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or brother to look at the licenses plates?

To be fair, it is not unheard of to see emergency vehicles in places so far from their service areas, even in other states. This year, I got to see some Indiana and West Virginia police cars deep inside of Northeast Ohio, Even Cincinnati Police made their way to 2 police events here and thats maybe 3-4 hours away by highway

To be fair, it is not unheard of to see emergency vehicles in places so far from their service areas, even in other states. This year, I got to see some Indiana and West Virginia police cars deep inside of Northeast Ohio, Even Cincinnati Police made their way to 2 police events here and thats maybe 3-4 hours away by highway

To be fair the photos where all tagged with Pennsylvania and Allegheny County. Because that where they taken. All on the same road. I always tag the state and if in western Pennsylvania the county

So have you also seen fire station travel out of state?

To be fair the photos where all tagged with Pennsylvania and Allegheny County. Because that where they taken. All on the same road. I always tag the state and if in western Pennsylvania the county

So have you also seen fire station travel out of state?

I have seen Baltimore County(MD) fire trucks on the Ohio turnpike a few years ago, but I think they were on their delivery run, you might also catch fire trucks being sent back to the factory for repairs or maintenance checkups. I have also seen Toronto Police motorcycles south of the border in Cleveland a few years ago, as well as buses traveling through Cleveland being delivered(most easily identified by me was a Buffalo NFTA Bus)

As just mentioned above this post, They could be doing mutual aid to neighboring communities across state lines, and I believe New York City received help from all over the region in the days after 9/11 for search and rescue.

I also recall a train derailment in Canada that received mutual aid from neighboring USA communities.

I have seen Baltimore County(MD) fire trucks on the Ohio turnpike a few years ago, but I think they were on their delivery run, you might also catch fire trucks being sent back to the factory for repairs or maintenance checkups. I have also seen Toronto Police motorcycles south of the border in Cleveland a few years ago, as well as buses traveling through Cleveland being delivered(most easily identified by me was a Buffalo NFTA Bus)

As just mentioned above this post, They could be doing mutual aid to neighboring communities across state lines, and I believe New York City received help from all over the region in the days after 9/11 for search and rescue.

I also recall a train derailment in Canada that received mutual aid from neighboring USA communities.

Well seeing as I am the one that took the photo in Allegheny County in the state of Pennsylvania just like I tagged it. So again the photo is tagged where it was taken as all my photos are. If you seen units out side an area there from is irrelevant.

Well seeing as I am the one that took the photo in Allegheny County in the state of Pennsylvania just like I tagged it. So again the photo is tagged where it was taken as all my photos are. If you seen units out side an area there from is irrelevant.

Not denying that you took them where you said you took them, I also tag my photos with a location, but on my end, i might have gotten a little overzealous doing so :/

That's pretty cool

Yup Air Force Two had land right before that.  You can find the picture in aviation thread.  I post the above on here since there was a police car in front. 

Some more picture from Tennessee

15636649084_af6d3f34d5_z.jpg

TYS CVPI by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16073493997_eaa20ea17e_z.jpg

Quint 1 Front View by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16233436056_71dd4e100d_z.jpg

Quint 1 Officer Side Cab View Lights lit up by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16259348055_e306b3b2b9_z.jpg

Quint 1 Rear Close up 1 by rolesnevich, on Flickr 

16071985710_1bc46a603d_z.jpg

Maryville Police unit 110 by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16071988820_f9ea2f7897_z.jpg

Alcoa Fire Department by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16072999799_3882a68331_z.jpg

Fire Truck TYS Airport.  Likely on Standby for Air Force Two and One by rolesnevich, on Flickr

New photos add 1/22/2015

16158693409_bfe9c8387e_z.jpg

Adams Township Police 485 on 228 by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16318914376_af4e3dcd3a_z.jpg

Allegheny County Police 107 Front view by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16157267388_3566fba2d6_z.jpg

Allegheny County Police 104 Side View by rolesnevich, on Flickr

16344853605_169c665e74_z.jpg

Allegheny County Police 102 rear view by rolesnevich, on Flickr

Edited by theparanoid

I'm almost famous!

no names were mentioned, but OMG im so proud of this moment!

I assume they only found my image from a google image search since the photo used is among the first photos listed.

:3

They were doing a story on a guy who has been arrested more than 100 times locally, They were mentioning warrants from various agencies, some other photos of cars were used, as well as patches representing other agencies, But for Cuyahoga County Sheriff, they shows my photo.

I'm almost famous!

16378514147_506f457924_z.jpgPhoto used on Local news by Seluryar, on Flickr

no names were mentioned, but OMG im so proud of this moment!

I assume they only found my image from a google image search since the photo used is among the first photos listed.

:3

They were doing a story on a guy who has been arrested more than 100 times locally, They were mentioning warrants from various agencies, some other photos of cars were used, as well as patches representing other agencies, But for Cuyahoga County Sheriff, they shows my photo.

well if they used your picture and did not credit you considering you copy write the photo. did not not technical steal it?

house fire in an highrise.

Callout:

HOUSE TEAM 3 11-8034 - ENGINE

HOUSE TEAM 6 11-8031 - ENGINE

HOUSE TEAM 1 11-8052 - LADDER/HIGHRISE UNIT

AMBULANCE 13-192

POLICE UNIT 1, 2 AND 3 

OFFICER UNIT POLICE AND FIRE SERVICES.

All pictures are property of 112Zaanstreek, i am the autor of the name!!

post-33347-0-43099900-1424602764_thumb.j

post-33347-0-59347500-1424602775_thumb.j

post-33347-0-89043700-1424602788_thumb.j