emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

I'm curently working on a new site, this site should host pictures & information of all rescue vehicles arround the world.

I tought it like this:

Upload a picture

When someone opens the picture, he will see the picture, with under that one, a table, in that table will be:

- Author (Name)

- Date taken (If available)

- Some specifications about the vehicle, like equipments etc

Does it sound interesting?

Sounds great Stan! Would you like to check out my website? if you do please comment, I only have one comment so far. Thanks and I hope that this website is a great success.

Regards!

Shane

Guest Robbyboy

The Aerial ladder from FD Essen.

AL-border-1.jpg

The Tas from FD Hemiken

TASBRWHEMIKEN-border-1.jpg

The Tas 75.34 from FD Huijbergen

TAS75-3.jpg

TAS75-2.jpg

The Tas 42 31 from FD Sint-Philipsland

TAS4231_2-border-1.jpg

TAS4231_1-border-1.jpg

Two "Old Timers"

OLD_2-border-1.jpg

OLD_1-border-1.jpg

Guest Zero

Hello Stan!

I've got a picture from the Lifeliner 4 rescue helikopter!

But I don't no of he is to big, so wat shall I do?

Post in a attecmant or mat.

PS: that picture is now exactly a year ago shotted!

PPS: it's on the roof of the UMCG hospital on the lifeliner 4 dec.

Hello Stan!

I've got a picture from the Lifeliner 4 rescue helikopter!

But I don't no of he is to big, so wat shall I do?

Post in a attecmant or mat.

PS: that picture is now exactly a year ago shotted!

PPS: it's on the roof of the UMCG hospital on the lifeliner 4 dec.

You go tot he site, register go to the categorie => Netherland => Groningen and thetre you'll click on the "upload" button

If the picture is too big the site will tell you :)

@em4freak i cant do all in 1 time, usa had so many states, i'll addition canada now

Guest Robbyboy
Ive got a question, where is yourn rescue helicopter from? So i can addition it ti the right category

It's an reserve helicopter it doesn't have an standard place. (sorry for my bad english but i'm from The Netherlands :) )

Guest Pocus

i'm an Ohioan, were I live I think the coolest emergency vehicals i've seen are the City of Rossford police cars lol they've only got 4 of them but they're proper black and whites with mean looking bull bars on the front. I live right on the Perrysburg and Rossford boundary so you can easily see 3 different police patrol cars (including Highway patrol) in one day, think they're all so bored they all turn up and fight over one traffic violation lol

i'm an Ohioan, were I live I think the coolest emergency vehicals i've seen are the City of Rossford police cars lol they've only got 4 of them but they're proper black and whites with mean looking bull bars on the front. I live right on the Perrysburg and Rossford boundary so you can easily see 3 different police patrol cars (including Highway patrol) in one day, think they're all so bored they all turn up and fight over one traffic violation lol

Would you like to see my pictures? It is the Ohio Highway Patrol SWAT stuff (they call is SRT)

NOTE: These pictures are copyrighted and it is illegal to use them anywhere else besides where I put them and yes, my name is on the pictures.

SRT 1

srt11bp3.th.jpgsrt12dr0.th.jpgsrt13rb4.th.jpgsrt1ltsch3.th.jpg

SRT 2

srt21ed9.th.jpgsrt22br3.th.jpgsrt23bc6.th.jpgsrt2ltsuq6.th.jpg

I hope you like them. When I walked up some stairs and saw them, i dropped my stuff...ripped out my camera, and took pictures...it was raining so when it stopped i went back lol. Enjoy!

SRT 3 is below

Guest Utrechtterror
NOTE: These pictures are copyrighted and it is illegal to use them anywhere else besides where I put them and yes, my name is on the pictures.

SRT 1

srt11bp3.th.jpgsrt12dr0.th.jpgsrt13rb4.th.jpgsrt1ltsch3.th.jpg

SRT 2

srt21ed9.th.jpgsrt22br3.th.jpgsrt23bc6.th.jpgsrt2ltsuq6.th.jpg

I hope you like them. When I walked up some stairs and saw them, i dropped my stuff...ripped out my camera, and took pictures...it was raining so when it stopped i went back lol. Enjoy!

SRT 3 is below

omgwtfbbq!