emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

NIce colour!

What does the Tactical Unit and the 'Service' trucks do? :)

The OC-D

The Tac is a rescue truck and Service 2 is utility truck and Service 3 is a brush truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some videos i filmed during this week :D

Seixal Mixed Fire Department Urban Pumper 03 (2009 Scania, sorry for the bad quality of the vid :P ). Dunno the call, but went to the end of the street where was already an INEM Ambulance and a INEM VMER (Fly-Car).

Seixal Mixed Fire Department Ambulance 07 

And from the same FD, Ambulance 01

I heard the gearbox on the skodas were causing problems, looks smaller too

Yeah the gearbox on the skoda couldn't handle being driven on response/pursuits. The Volvo V40's that they're currently testing and pictured are much more reliable vehicles. Plus, they look sexy

Out of interest, which Skodas had problems? Did the Met just have Octavias?

There are a number of Octavia (VRS in some cases) cars used by various police forces across the country. And the Ambulance service use the Octavia scout without many problems. Assuming it was the Octavias the Met had problems with, what was different with their cars? How come there haven't been problems in other forces?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Walking home from the bank this morning, I spotted something that needed photographed, I got home as quickly as possible to grab my camera, here is the results of my morning grabs:

14302300391_af550894e5_c.jpgSpringfield Police Dodge Charger #462 by Seluryar, on Flickr

Almost didnt walk all the way to the top of the hill to see this:

14302300991_511a018747_c.jpgSummit County Sheriff Chevrolet Caprice #551 by Seluryar, on Flickr

The above vehicle has been eluding me for quite a long time.

Walking back from seeing the Caprice, I spotted a police vehicle from an agency that I havent been able to photograph:

14325833053_488334319b_c.jpgCuyahoga Falls Ford Crown Victoria #7 by Seluryar, on Flickr

It was a good morning.