emergency4freak

Emergency Unit Pictures

Does that APD Taurus have any markings? Or is it unmarked but with a lighbar on top?

unmarked with a lightbar on top

here are some recent nighttime shots:

11618788315_dac7257b43_z.jpg

Hey guys, give me a link to all of your flickr's, I've just got one and i am looking for people to follow!

Hi, as requested! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cobraemergencyphotos/

Great video Ghost, is that a Chinese siren? it actually sounds pretty good I have to admit

Here's my photostream, the photos are not the best quality but I like to get the units that are a bit more unusual or rare

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27725787@N03/

Yeah, it's a Sanken Fujita. :D

Nice photos! ^^

Some pictures that i had on my pc.

Taken by Me.

INEM Ambulance 

IMGP0492.jpg

INEM Ambulance + INEM VMER (Fly-Car)

IMGP0826.jpg

Seixal Fire Department Urban Pumper 1 returning to station after responding to an accident call (i have pics of that accident)

IMGP8102.jpg

Seixal Fire Department Urban Pumper 2 responding to a automatic fire alarm.

IMGP8108.jpg

National Institute of Medical Emergency (Instituto Nacional de Emergência Médica)

They manage the EMS in Portugal

Yes basicaly is that :D.

But they aren't the only EMS Service in here. The Fire Departments and the Portuguese Red Cross also have emergency ambulances. But INEM is the most important because is the one that manage all this (Thats why the fly-cars and helicopters are from INEM and not from the other services).

Yes basicaly is that :D.

But they aren't the only EMS Service in here. The Fire Departments and the Portuguese Red Cross also have emergency ambulances. But INEM is the most important because is the one that manage all this (Thats why the fly-cars and helicopters are from INEM and not from the other services).

Ah okay... thanks for clearing that up guys.

I have to say I really like INEM's livery

Well, I must agree with you. :)

2004 was a year of changes for INEM (Euro 2004 was taking place in Portugal)  they incorporated the fluoruscent yellow it because of the human eye sensitivity to the color and because of most of the European countries were using it too. Before 2004, all of the vehicles were white with blue stripes.

Like this one:

pc080042.jpgYou may notice the lack of the chevron-like striping. That was part of the livery update, too. :)