rodneymillerpca

Remarkable talent hiding?

Well, if you are doing for example LA mod skins it has to be in submods, if you are doing a map that can be in all the mods or the original game it has to be in mods section... Modeling? if you are doing a model, you are probably doing for a specific mod, so it goes in that mod section and if you want to share it for the other users can use it, post it in mods.

Well, if you are doing for example LA mod skins it has to be in submods, if you are doing a map that can be in all the mods or the original game it has to be in mods section... Modeling? if you are doing a model, you are probably doing for a specific mod, so it goes in that mod section and if you want to share it for the other users can use it, post it in mods.

That was my point. I think. No individuality. I was thinking along the lines of models say like a section for generic Pierce, American La France or pumpers, tankers, engines. Skinners doing generic unit detail. (Anyone could put say the LA, Ny, or wherever logo on.) And well maps say city, country, urban and such. For instance look at the LA mod. Unless your really curious and search. Who did the models? Who did the skinning? Who did the map?

Like for instance I enjoy London, Ny, LA, and Ny sub, However I am doing a private mod to show to scouts and other youth basically how things work after you make that call to 911. Also for those annoying people who feel they should be first and response is not fast enough. First responders especial in the city's need to make tough calls on where to send, what to send, who goes first. (Emergency 4 excellent game and teaching tool. ) Any way I have no idea who to thank for the skins models and so forth I kind of borrowed from NY and La.

*Note: For those interesting in the teaching part. Create a mod with 2 motorcycle units, 1 police car, 1 brush truck, 2 engines, a ladder, 1 tow, and 2 ambulances. Each from the menu (Such as motor1, motor 2, or engine 1, engine 2) and set the price to buy new units too high to buy a spare. Watch the real life stress begin. rofl

I personally would like to see a GTA modding style forum, where people share more individual models rather than full mods, like Crown Vic, then a few skins, or a seagrave pumper with a few skins?

That was my thought.

Look at gtapolicemods.com (http://www.gtapolicemods.com/), it's focused on emregency mods, or take a look in GTA 4 screens topic (http://forum.emergen...gta-iv-screens/).

Exactly! Something like this.