chrisblaalid

DID you know this about MY country?

It's a tie up between Belgum and The Netherlands. Which one actually did it? No one knows. That's the thing about old old items, no one knows EXACTLY where they came from, it could've been the two that decided to do them on their own accord at the same time, and it just so happened that they connected afterwards. They're french fries because an American found them in France and brought them back under that sort of name.

Debate successfully solved.

Hahaha, that's not a word lol!!!

No, this is a normal Russian word =)

"??????" - breath

Lewis Carrolltraveling in Russia, wrote a wonderful Russian word "????????????" - ("th?s? wh? ?r?t??t th?ms?lv?s" - as he marked in his diary)

Writing the word in English letters is caused consternation ... "z?shtsh??shtsh????shtsh??khs??"

It's a tie up between Belgum and The Netherlands. Which one actually did it? No one knows. That's the thing about old old items, no one knows EXACTLY where they came from, it could've been the two that decided to do them on their own accord at the same time, and it just so happened that they connected afterwards. They're french fries because an American found them in France and brought them back under that sort of name.

Debate successfully solved.

Well, the story I heard, was that the American soldiers in World War 1, where in the French part of Belgium and they ate the food what they now called French Fries.

Did you know that Denmark is actually a country?

.. :P

HOLY SHIT :O

Well, the story I heard, was that the American soldiers in World War 1, where in the French part of Belgium and they ate the food what they now called French Fries.

please :P let the french fries issue go :P

I bet there are more fun facts about your country?

Example:

The cheese cutter is from Norway even though the cheese is from another country ;)

15441010.jpg

What do you say? Really? I thought was a parents inventions to scare childs.

I really have to give thanks to Denmark for inventing that wonder called Lego, seriously, thanks :12:

ooooh yes... That is so right! Hail to denmark !!

Norway:

Just in Norway, if you order a pizza and an ambulance at the same time... the pizza comes first to the scene

Just in Norway, you go and order a large dubbel cheeseburger, a large fries.... and a diet coke

Just in Norway, the banks have theyr doors wide open, while the pens at the bank is chained to the counter

:P

My country's flag is officially No. 70180 Old Glory Red, No. 70001 White, and No. 70075 Old Glory Blue going by the Standard Color Cards of America. Can you guess what country I am in? rofl

On another note. French did not really surrender. They fight my way. Ever here of the French Resistance? lol