heyheyhey

THERE IS NO INTEREST IN ONLY SKINS "MODS"

#%&%&!!!!

I..

AM...

FROM...

FINLAND!!!

Swedish speaking Finns are FINNS not Swedes! We live in Finland you know! You freaking tallefjant! :mad22: :mad22: :mad22:

http://en.wikipedia....-speaking_Finns

Don't be that angry. He is just kidding. He know you are from Finland. (I think) :)

And don't worry, I said that he was Finnish a few post before. :D

Don't be that angry. He is just kidding. He know you are from Finland. (I think) :)

And don't worry, I said that he was Finnish a few post before. :D

No worries, he knows what I am, I know that hes joking. We have had this, uhm, discussion several times before :D

hihihih... allways funny ^^ wop wop

0092.gif

Bart=Chris

Homer=ME

Wait, did I just call myself fat, lazy and stupid :P

Norwegian: Squirrel=Tallefjant (Tallefjant means a dork who jumps around in the pine tree.)

Examples:

Norway: "polish people lives in incomme from strawberrypicking in Norway"

Haha, their was before in germany. :D

Emergency-planet: "France has never won a war"( xD )

Germany too, but begins. :D

Hollywood: "If you are an german, you must be a nazi"

Not only Hollywood, Israel too (germans are Anti-Semitic in their eyes).

America: "Europe is hary, smelly and full of free minded sex"

Not everyone can be so prudish.

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

I disagree with this one. Nothing beats playing with other city, state, country's units. Face it there are only so many different unit manufactures. Lookk at real life. Basically all areas have about same equip and incidents.

well just skin mods are the easiest way into bigger and better things, sure they're not mind blowing, but it gives a great diversity to the game, and lets face it without skin only mods there would be a mod completed every 8 months rather than every month or so. But yeah I think his point has been totally disregarded as it was put across with such disrespect so....

And I'm guessing since he so clearly created a (possibly second) account just to bash loads of mods, he maybe isn't from France, so just saying French bashing might not even bother him after all.

All the recent mods, whose the last one norway mod, are NO INTEREST "MODS" and ARE NOT MODS but only SKINS.

We are sick of getting only skins mod, it does't have any interest.

The only AWESOME REAL MODS are ERS BERLIN, WINTERBERG, and to a lesser extent LA MOD, which have NEW MAPS, A LOT OF NEW SCRIPTS AND MOSTLY A FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM

Please STOP RELEASING SKINS without new maps, new scripts, and FULL DISPATCH SYSTEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ERS BERLIN AS AN EXAMPLE !

We are REALLY SICK OF THESE TRASH

An EM4 angry gaming team !

Oh so this was you that went on my youtube and said my mod was shit because it was reskins and then you proclaimed that every German mod was better and more downloaded. Then after I blocked you, you came back and posted more shit on the same video?

Dude, take you're douche baguette and pleasure yourself, and stop wasting my time.

Now back on topic...

I blame OP

1265121966555.JPEG

Haha! Nice video! One of the best I've seen! Really hilarious! :D Some of the pranks were awesome, and some were really bad though.

I have no idea of WHAT i saw, but random=funny!

patrick kicken is a radio dj on radio 538 a dutch radio. He makes this kind of video''s it isnt only meaned to be dutch also english or other people can watch it. only the begin and the end is dutch. further nothing ;)