Guest JohnJoson

Riots Only?

Guest JohnJoson

I've been playing NY Mod for some time and have been DYING to use Disorder Control Unit in the game, because riots in the LA Mod aren't that realistic, having to get the SWAT team to respond to Illegal Demonstration Calls.

I was just wondering: is there any way to change the script for the NY Mod PROPERLY so that I only get Riot calls in free play mode? I've changed the script before to turn off some calls (like Rabid Dogs and Gas Pipe Explosion). What I've tried is turn off all the other events by changing the Value in the script to "0" and left Demonstrations on "1", but when I play, nothing happens.

Also, is there any way to add more Demonstration Locations to the NY Mod Map using editor?

@JohnJoson

Are you sure you're editing the file that's in the New York Mod's specs folder, not the generic EM4 one? Also, you did remember to save it didn't you (easy mistake to make, I've done that before :P ).? Might be worth double-checking that if you've edited the endless params you're playing endless and if you've edited the challenge params you're playing challenge :)

ok you really want only that turn everything to 0 and turn that to 10 or something and you'll get it for sure if you want other stuff too just turn the things you want higher than the things you dont want as much

I can't understand fully what you're talking about, but if you want to know how to edit the params file, I've explained that in full here:http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14533-riot/page__fromsearch__1.