Guest ElmerRivas

Quick help

Guest ElmerRivas

I am very new to this game. Is there a way, any way I can make the missions one bye one. I mean, I play the endless mode and sometime there are like 2-3 missions at a time. I do have it to the easy difficult, still I have problems. So, is there anyway I can have one mission at a time.

I play 911:FR LA mod

ok if you want you can lower the amount by going to start and just type C: in run or search and something called program files(86x) will pop up. then go in the files and find wizard work at the bottom click it, click 911 FR then go to mods, pick LA mod V2.0 or whatever version you have (its the exact something for all the other mods). after click specs, then find fp_params_endless and right click it then press open with notepad. then scroll down and find the missions and it should look like this <!-- JH -->

<EFPEventShock>

<Enabled value = "1" />

<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->

<AverageFrequency value = "0.7" />

<Worth value = "4.0" />

<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT18" />

<SupervisorFinish value = "" />

</EFPEventShock>

now if you feel that the number above i bold and light greened the number (its not suppose to) is too much for you to handle then just lower it to "0" so that it looks like this

<!-- JH -->

<EFPEventShock>

<Enabled value = "0" />

<!-- AverageFrequency: average number of events per 10 minutes -->

<AverageFrequency value = "0.7" />

<Worth value = "4.0" />

<SupervisorStart value = "ID_SUPERV_EVENT18" />

<SupervisorFinish value = "" />

</EFPEventShock>

again i bold and colored the number for you to see, now go save and exit then restart the mod and it will work please next time look on the forum it took me a long time to remember and type

Shadowzuziz