Hi this is my first mod I have started a news crew mod which includes a chopper,a van and a base on a map , iv nearly got them working, this mod dosent really serve a purpose but its for people who want that littl extra realisim all i need is somebody to make a skin of a guy holding a camera and and anybody wanting to help with the map as well its done. so if any body wants to help out post here please

Breaking News Alert......like you said yourself,this submod doesn't serve any purpose and secondly nobody is gonna waste their time making this thing for you...

As goog1967 said.. It will serve nothing but it will be fun to see on scene a bunch of cameramen and vans (maybe with a script or something that activates on certain scenarios on the map). If i am not wrong, theres 2 TV vans on the game and theres 2 reporters and cameramen as well on the game.

not to go off topic but you guys seem a little judgemental. there obviously is one person interested in this, they want to do it. dont be so negitive and point out that this is stupid or dumb, pointless or anything else. maybe he wants to learn a little modding to help himself out to enjoy the game. this community is supportive, so be supportive.

back on topic.

you could always use whats there and see what you can come up with. you could also use some downloadable vans that are in the CCC mod and skin them to whatever news agency you like. you really dont need to reskin anyone, reporters dress like you and me on the street most of the time.

Yes... that what i said... Maybe if someone with best scripting skills add on some scenarios a reporter crew... I mean on the big ones; like on the LA Mod original map (i think thats the name) the accident with 9 or 10 casualties on the right middle corner of the map. Or the one on the harbor with hazmat casualties. Thats an idea, just goofing around :stupid:

Breaking News Alert......like you said yourself,this submod doesn't serve any purpose and secondly nobody is gonna waste their time making this thing for you...

Do all Canadians have attitude problems, or is it just you?