RedHawk504

Cops and RedHawk504's Models productions

Open the .v3o with notepad u will see a name like ''fire engine texture.png'' ( I dont know if this is the right name but its a example!) Change that name to the right texture name. and save it.

Not that much of a fail, :)

This explorer is going to be great! Wheels are a pain to work with, I usually just try to use already existing wheels; Like no matter what I do, the game always messes up NNico's excursion wheels, The Dekon-P wheels work perfectly. :)

A much better choice would be a 2011-12 Suburban over the Expedition.Realistically other than Philadelphia, you hardly see any Expeditions used in police,ems or fire.

correct, well when I can get access to the model files, it will be scaled on right size.

And then i need to look for someone that want to animate it... OR I need to learn it what will cost 1 year "-___- because it isn't that easy as I thought :(

When you redo the engine - thanks again btw - are you going to make the template easier for skinning like NNico's templates? I just wanted to get it reskinned it to have a white over red type skin. Thanks, can't wait for the truck!

Hmmm that's strange, however I made it on/for the Ford Crown from NNICO ;)

Maybe that that is the solution, but I'm making a V. 2.0

with real leds, real depth etc... :)

If that one still won't fit on the other cars, I'm going to download some mods, and scale it in different sizes ;)