goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Use .2 for some reason .3 doesn't work.

While I just thought of it. Check your la mod 2.1 file as well. If you see a mod file then it means that u installed it into that mod file by mistake. Just open the mod file, copy everything go back out to your main la file and paste. Then u should be good.

Report back on good or bad :)

Some news about this? :happy:

I deleted the files that had the engines with lights by accident awhile back,I still have the model files so I may get them game worthy with lights and package them together with the large rescue ambulance I did recently.

This will be when I get some time,most free time is spent on the RCMP mod.

Nice :) I use these when i play the LA mod. Nice work goog

thanks

I am very proud to install this light mod onto my LA Mod. I think goog has done a great job and is one of the best Lighting Persons I have ever seen!

:grinsevil: CFD did the lights and did at great job I might add.

I will not do anymore fire units till after the RCMP mod is finished,I'm too busy with it at the moment. :juggle:

I will not do anymore fire units till after the RCMP mod is finished,I'm too busy with it at the moment. :juggle:

I don't think I ever put my 2 cents in here since I downloaded it. Great job on putting this submod together. This is still installed in my mods folder and play it every now and then.

Looking forward to the updates when time permits.

Oh my god. I can't wait for the RCMP mod to be finished!!! :D My Family is originally from Canada (The Quebec-Montreal Area). I would love to have it on my 911:FR! keep up the good work =)

Um guys, I need a little help. When I unzipped this mod with Winzip and put the contents in my folders (FINALLY I GOT IT :laugh: ), the UPGRADED police units didn't have any lightbars nor doors. :WTF: I tried a second install but that didn't work either. A little help?  :dry: I truly want this mod really bad. It helps me with my response speed since Hoppah set it as slow as carousel ride at the mall. By the time my units get there, the fire has spread out of control or the first accident happens at the traffic light (Faulty).  :8:

The doors and stuff are missing because your prototypes did not go to the right place.Copy and paste into your la mod folder,if you do it right everything goes where it should.

Things not working properly is a known newb issue :WTF: ,not the submods fault.

Also goog, are you going to release the other units from the additional units submod before the FD and EMS or after?

We'll release them all at once after the RCMP mod is completed.

Also I am wondering will you release dodge chargers with the lightbars or not?

There is both a marked and a slicktop charger version in the submod.

So you mean there's a lightbar version of the charger in the LAPD paint scheme? I'm also wondering if you could make an unmarked version of it. I am just wondering, I really like variety. And if you are great enough, I'm wondering if you can make impalas in every version of the crown vic in the LAPD. Or maybe in the LASD scheme too, but this is all an opinion. SPECTACULAR (I mean it) job on this mod. PS: Who knows, maybe in CHP paint? This is definately optional. I'm just putting up suggestions.

So you mean there's a lightbar version of the charger in the LAPD paint scheme? I'm also wondering if you could make an unmarked version of it. I am just wondering, I really like variety. And if you are great enough, I'm wondering if you can make impalas in every version of the crown vic in the LAPD. Or maybe in the LASD scheme too, but this is all an opinion. SPECTACULAR (I mean it) job on this mod. PS: Who knows, maybe in CHP paint? This is definately optional. I'm just putting up suggestions.

Added to this, I wonder if you'll add new SWAT units, the LASD van, and a random unit generator. And will you change the helicopters?

I have a problem also, my units have their lights on even during the daytime, which looks very pitiful. How do you fix this?

I have a problem also, my units have their lights on even during the daytime, which looks very pitiful. How do you fix this?

I think the lights were set to standard instead of blue lights in the light editor.I'm pretty sure CFD and myself were aware of this and a fix would come at a later date.

If you can't wait you can go into the editor and in lights change any lights that are labeled standard you will need to choose bluelights and that will solve your issue.

EDIT- There is only a slicktop chager in the submod,we probably could add a charger with lightbar and may even phase out the cvpi and make all the units chargers like what is happening in real life.

I don't know why but I downloaded 911: First Responders from Atari but somehow my mod installer is broken and I didn't get an editor.  :WTF: So apparently I have to wait until the next release of this submod which is probably after the RCMP mod. Also I'm wondering why haven't you updated the LASD van when you said on the front page that all the police units are done?