goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

This is just a brief demonstration of how the new KME predator and Pierce Tiller looks in-game. They are still WIP, but so far they look pretty sharp. I'm also toying around with new LAFD siren tones. I made some minor tweaks to the LAFD fire station building lights as I didn't like the original version, so I made the lights to appear more 'natural'. The LAPD/EMS are still under works, so don't mind the base LA vehicles. They will be changed out in the future.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Thanks, guys. What are your personal favorite unit that you see yourself using for most calls ? 

Mine will be the new pierce US&R 88 ( working on it right now, adding the lights to it. Will show a preview of it this Saturday.) That and the new Tiller, both look so nice together. 

2 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

must say CFD superb lighting and attention to detail:)  CFD any chance you will be doing a rotatory light system for some of the older engine? It would be nice to see your work on them.  I know they're a pain in the a@#&%  to due tho lol!  

Yea, the older rigs will have the classic code 3 mx7000 lightbar as opposed to the whelen freedoms that we showcased a while ago. Rotoray lightbar are my worst enemy but I can get around to it. 

Right now I'm working on the LAPD units. They are turning out great and looks like the real deal.