goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Sorry for the long wait with information but there was nothing to report.After a long break CFD and myself have slowly begun work to get this completed.To those who are understanding and patient,I thank you.

We'll be posting updates once we get going and have actual news to share with you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, goog said:

Sorry for the long wait with information but there was nothing to report.After a long break CFD and myself have slowly begun work to get this completed.To those who are understanding and patient,I thank you.

We'll be posting updates once we get going and have actual news to share with you.

Yay I am really excited

On 10/1/2018 at 12:06 AM, goog said:

Awesome! I can't wait guys. Thank you for the dedication and hard work, goodluck http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_lach.gif

On 12/15/2018 at 3:52 PM, Willydenn said:

Is this mod just replacing the vehicles or persons also? Would be pretty cool to see new firefighters and police officers etc. 

This "Modification" will be replacing vehicles at the moment. Please review previous post from original authors for more information. NO, I am not a member of this Mod Team. Just a long time EM4 person.

3 hours ago, YFF Houghton said:

Whatever content has been showcased so far, is what will get released. *Subject to final changes by Author. LAX Engine 51 is just another LAFD Engine, just based out of LAX and with the different color scheme, for safety purposes, should they ever get on the runway, etc. the Rehab/Air Tender holds extra equipment needed for firefighters, when supplied run out. I know you want this and that, but some units are obsolete on EM4. The older mature, crowd on here knows.