goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

2 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Looking good CFD and Goog on the lights and truck model tweaks.  How long did it take you to that 7  hours CFD?  I can see the amount of detail that went in to that lightbar and truck  lighting nice work all around.  Any planes to update a newer Tahoe 2016 I did a re-skin which would pass for the naked eye lol! 

Thank you, it took me around 10 hours to perfect it. To an average person would take a couple of hours but because I wanted to put in so much detail it took me almost the whole day yesterday, and it has 200 coronas total. Attention to detail goes a long way. We want to focus on the big rigs first and then we will shift our focus to smaller vehicles. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Thank you, it took me around 10 hours to perfect it. To an average person would take a couple of hours but because I wanted to put in so much detail it took me almost the whole day yesterday, and it has 200 coronas total. Attention to detail goes a long way. We want to focus on the big rigs first and then we will shift our focus to smaller vehicles. 

Oh wow the lightning is awesome, but man 200 coronas?? that is way to much, imagine a scene with three engines, some police cars and ems, and the game will break, when I am doing lights I always try to keep under 100 ... but it is just my opinion ... anyway you did an awesome job!

Guys I have a poll,we need input from you as to what you prefer with the type of lighting the units will have.

Most will be correct real life versions however on the older units (mx7000 and halogens) they are dated and the mx7000 model sucks and is hard to texture.Our plan is to go with modern,current led lightbars and lightheads...what do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

The MX model itself isnt too bad. It only needs a bit of a UV map edit to fix some of the edges bleeding off. Other than that, you can make some really cool looking things with it. Texturing isnt much of an issue if you model out the interior components.

You also have the option of creating your own MX7000 that has HQ textures if the current one does not suit your needs.

But at the end of the day, its the polls that decide things.

• Upvote 1

Ok,you have spoken...the modern led revolution has won the poll!

We will use accurate lighting for most modern units. The older rigs will get modernized rotary,led freedom bar.

qwxV0mH.png

• Upvote 2

Thanks,but please don't vote for the version #1(arrow) and #2(dash). Both versions will be going on the 2 older Dash and Arrow engines. We are doing this for lighting variety so all the engines will have a uniqueness about them.

Update- I just got the Dash engine done,the Arrow engine will be later tonight or a day away.The Hazmat is 90% finished and the USAR 88 is 95% done,I'll update with pics when finished.

Edit- I forgot to replace the plain grille before the pics were taken...if you guys prefer America it can stay!

2HTqRIm.png

aIZSODb.png

WJMpwDF.png

7Bz1Vs3.png

ecyIdTE.png

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JordyxZS said:

any idea in how many days/weeks/months it will be done?

When you registered to this site, it clearly said so in the terms of service that asking for relase dates is against site rules. Consider this a warning.

Be careful next time.

I got like 5 units soon to be completed in the next few days.Here is the new and improved LAPD SWAT heavy truck...

SN4fxCt.png

sc68XYx.png

F2hpM8O.png

nWfxCAW.png

fH5YLwr.png  EDIT- I also just finished up the Bomb Squad

Xhtezcr.png

4lNGqXv.png

BTQxUqM.png

1ckq23x.png

hjzweoG.png

• Upvote 3