goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

As you know, we are adding new LAFD apparatuses for the next update. A few days ago we unveiled the brand new LAFD KME engine model. When we originally started on this project we only expected to do a small portion of an update but in the last few weeks we had the drive to expand and modernize the fleet to replace the aging units set by Hoppah.

This week, I am excited to announce that we are adding several brand new LAFD special purposed apparatuses to the pool, starting with Hazmat, and then the new USAR and lastly a brand new pierce tiller. Pics will be added once they are complete.

I can only share you one screenshot of the new Hazmat, it is still under heavy construction :

https://m.imgur.com/fDuiReC

In addition to this, we are pleased to announce that Goog and I (CFD) have partnered up with the development team of the Los Angeles Mod 2017, led by Stevenew95 and Engine81. By joining forces, we can expand horizon and provide new contents to the EM4 LA community unseen before. This is an exciting period of time for the community and we are hoping to generate new waves to the community to support Emergency 4 and Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah. Are you excited?

So, what would you like to see added in the next patch?

Lastly, we want to thank you for your support and encouragement. Please spread the word about our project, share this Facebook page to your friends who play EM4 for any future updates. www.facebook.com/theredwatch

• Upvote 2

Dear CFD. I am super excited that you guys are upgrading the LA MOD. Its been a while. You asked us what we would like to see in the upgrade so here goes...A new Chevy Tahoe EMS Supervisor& Battalion Chief Units. A new Dodge Ambulance and maybe a Ford F350 Ambulance ALS models. A Crown Victoria Arson Investigation Unit. And last but not least if time allows maybe a FD Mobile Command Center.  I know it sounds like a lot of work, but these are just some ideas that popped in my head. Wish I knew how to create or do rework on these models. Then I would be able to help you guys out. Anyway I hope that my suggestions help a little. Good luck guys. Will be looking forward to this new upgrade.

Edited by ElPolako
Forgot to specify something.

Ok Itchy,I've been adding credits in all the descriptions when I post but from now will add them in the pics...

LAFD is going LED on all newer rigs so we may follow that route,also I hate the MX 7000,it is a pain to light and doesn't look good anyways.

Thanks for adding those in. My reasoning for requesting credits in the imgur links is because you're also posting these images to FB.

And as for the lightbar, do what you wanna do. The new USAR uses a similar lightbar anyway, might as well grandfather it into the USAR.

• Upvote 1

The bumper has places where the textures are not blended so you have vertical lines on it that need to be blended out. The wheels have places that have sharp brightness to them, i'd dull them down so that when it rotates it doesnt look weird as it goes...  Simply darkening that segment to blend into the area around it tends to eliminate that and get rid of the visual "wobble" due to the texture having highlights.

problem1.PNG

problem2.PNG

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the tips Mikey,the bumper texture was fixed on the Hazmat I just forgot to add the new png file in the tiller folder...I will fix the wheels though!

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2017 at 5:00 AM, goog said:

After a few weeks I finally have her complete,have a look at this new toy for you guys... credits Itchboy,hoppah and me

78oW3SC.png

qXJu2eb.png

what lightbar model is that and where could I possibly download/get this lightbar model? it is exactly what I have been looking for for quite a while now.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comments, no, like LAFD the new 2017 Pierce cab will replace the old Lafrance model.

The lightbar model is made by hoppah with model edits and texture by me.I can't remember what rig I got it off but it's in the LA mod files.

LAFD KME Engine 67 ( reassigned as E88 after screenshots was taken ) has now been completed with Whelen light package by C.F.D. Screenshots and a video demonstrating how it will look, along with attention to details to match the real life counterpart.

Brand new coronas, color matched environmental lighting ( C.F.D used the ink tool to obtain the color values to match the real life Whelen LED coloring, halogen coloring, scene lights and HID color RGBs to make it as real as possible in the game ) So you are looking at all custom designed fire truck suited for everyone's needs. Quality unlike others, this will be yours soon.

http://imgur.com/a/VOaR8

Credits : Goog, Itchboy, Hoppah, C.F.D

• Upvote 3

Looking good CFD and Goog on the lights and truck model tweaks.  How long did it take you to that 7  hours CFD?  I can see the amount of detail that went in to that lightbar and truck  lighting nice work all around.  Any planes to update a newer Tahoe 2016 I did a re-skin which would pass for the naked eye lol! 

• Upvote 1