goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I just loaded my game and checked it...I bought it and used it,so it does work.But the door opens in when the sheriff exits the unit(whoops)

Could this be another installed submod mixed with it causing this?Some submods disable units in freeplay,I think after I sleep I will make sure my doors all open perfectly and I will upload my complete version,then you should have what I got.As long as you don't have numerous submods wrapped into one then your asking for trouble.

Hey Goog, downloaded it no probs, all works, with the exception of the drivers door, opens inward as you have mentioned. That small matter aside, this is amazing, thank you guys for all your work.

I'm fixing that as we speak and will move it to a new download site for those that can't use megaupload,I'll let you know when the fix is ready for download.

edit: New link is on page 1,there will be 2 links of the same file(some apparently can't get megaupload),I want all of you who have previously downloaded past files to download and use this and overwrite all old version files.

As stated before this is the base La mod with AUS installed,for all things to go well you should have the same or if you know what files to move then you could use whatever one you wanted.If you don't you will lose models and lights won't fit older smaller la mod models.

hey goog1967 the lapd suv lights aren't there and the lapd dc is messted up, ? is the ambulances and ems captain in the files

those units you mentioned are not completed yet,CFD will do the lights and we will update the EP4 file at that time.how is the LAPD charger messed up?it was not completed yet either,you have as new units LASD Tahoe,LASD cv and LAPD helicopter,the LAPD Tahoe was an accidental inclusion.

Just ignore the affected units till a fix is made,the ambulances are on hold till I get time to work on them(after RCMP mod is complete),I misplaced the Nnico ford f-450 that I skinned and the ems captain will be done.

Ya all I have to say is that I didn't get the either SUVs, both of them didn't have any wheels or lightbars. I used the Megaupload link.

how many submods do you have installed? cause my game and editor all the units are as they should be...wait and see if it's a common problem but right now it seems it's not my version but yours.

About the choppers, when I installed your prototypes files (I overwrote my police prototype, models, and units files), the choppers had no blades. Just the shaddow. And @goog, I have only the Project Reality Lights, AUS, and the LED submods installed. All the other cars are fine except for the SUVs and the choppers.

About the choppers, when I installed your prototypes files (I overwrote my police prototype, models, and units files), the choppers had no blades. Just the shaddow. And @goog, I have only the Project Reality Lights, AUS, and the LED submods installed. All the other cars are fine except for the SUVs and the choppers.

depending on the order at which you install all these submods,they will have an effect on the units in game...do a fresh install with AUS,add this submod then do not add any of those light submods(led and reality lights)unless you add the ep4's only to fire and ems.Adding any to the police units will screw everything up.

I know it's not mine and with Soldjayboy having no troubles, it is your mix and match that seems to be the problem

Everybody-NO LIGHT SUBMODS unless you manually install them and only on EMS and FIRE,they totally screw up the models...most of these are not la mod models so light mods won't fit them anyways(Tahoe,cv,charger are all different)

Just installed and runs really well. Love the upgrades. I have LA Mod + AUS + 4x4 submod, and ran into no problems. The only thing I couldn't find and it might have been scrapped by the mod creators is the all-white, flat-top CHP unit. I'm going to play with it some more.

Great job guys on the updated units!

there are still units being done,the white CHP cv is still to come...

Thanks Goog. Great models. Just read your previous comment about Light Submods. I don't think I had any installed, unless the 4x4 submod is a Light Submod, but I noticed after I copied the files over and played it, it seemed to have changed some of the 4x4 submod. For instance, there is no police parking in the back of the building, only the main fire station has a ladder and it looks like it reverted back to the AUS units. Not really a big deal, but my question is, do you consider it easy to add and subtract the different units to the mod? Is it as easy as just copying over the units that I want in the mod, or more involved than that.

Anyways, thanks again for the new units!

Thanks Goog. Great models. Just read your previous comment about Light Submods. I don't think I had any installed, unless the 4x4 submod is a Light Submod, but I noticed after I copied the files over and played it, it seemed to have changed some of the 4x4 submod. For instance, there is no police parking in the back of the building, only the main fire station has a ladder and it looks like it reverted back to the AUS units. Not really a big deal, but my question is, do you consider it easy to add and subtract the different units to the mod? Is it as easy as just copying over the units that I want in the mod, or more involved than that.

Anyways, thanks again for the new units!

Your safe 4x4 is not a light submod,it would be easy to keep your 4x4 submod and add my units to it,you would just transfer only the models and prototype folder from my police unit upgrade,then in the spec folder you would need to alter the freeplaybase.xml file to add units that 4x4 had disabled.That way you get my units with 4x4's gameplay.

The only thing that won't work are the light submods cause the ep4 files for the original models,don't match any of the models I use size wise and it gets rid of the child's(that's why some guys have no wheels and lightbars)

CFD ,the guy who made the best light mods is doing all these lights ,so there is no need for light mods to be used

ok, followed your instructions and all is well, love the lapd charger. would like the lasd tahoe to be able to chase/follow & return to the PD, but that is just my wish. Kudos to you guys for all your hard work :D

in the next update I'll add it if I remember...

Am I the only one having problems with the LAPD Tahoe? All the lights off-set backwards a nice little bit to the point i don't even call it out because it looks that bad. The rest of the lights on other vehicles are fine and I tried downloading from both links but no luck.

LAPD Tahoe was not to be included,it is not been done by CFD yet.It will be updated with an EP4 at a later date so bear with it.

I just tried both download links and they work fine,the megaupload one is super fast...