Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

6 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Amazing work! Are you possibly going to upgrade the current sirens and peds, or is it vehicles only?

I've made sirens, and have updated the map ( street lights, building lights, etc to appear more natural and not overly bright.) And I'm thinking about reskinning peds if I figure it out. 

You can listen to some of the new fire truck sirens here 

https://youtu.be/QDMrgX4dOWM

Edit

Goog updated the lenco bearcats, new battering ram bars on the side of Rescue 4, corrected body coloring, new surface mounts for the LEDs on rescue 4, wheels was reworked, but still looking for a better wheel texture. Who's excited to drive these bad boys ?

cRYpeVj.pngO1tgGVT.pnghrP2W2h.pngcRYpeVj.png

• Like 6

16 hours ago, C.F.D said:

I've made sirens, and have updated the map ( street lights, building lights, etc to appear more natural and not overly bright.) And I'm thinking about reskinning peds if I figure it out. 

You can listen to some of the new fire truck sirens here 

https://youtu.be/QDMrgX4dOWM

Edit

Goog updated the lenco bearcats, new battering ram bars on the side of Rescue 4, corrected body coloring, new surface mounts for the LEDs on rescue 4, wheels was reworked, but still looking for a better wheel texture. Who's excited to drive these bad boys ?

cRYpeVj.pngO1tgGVT.pnghrP2W2h.pngcRYpeVj.png

I hope this bad boys have badass "
 Emergency Light Patterns 

On 9/9/2019 at 11:51 AM, C.F.D said:

Pretty silly question, anyone who doesn't want to play with those models, should probably just stop following the topic now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The last SWAT unit is done,just led models to add...

bandicam 2019-09-13 23-25-23-180.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Mod looks amazing, super excited. look forward to playing for hours on end lol. 

Random Question; but how much would it cost someone if they wanted a mod like this made just for them? Just wondering. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Imortalmarc2 said:

Random Question; but how much would it cost someone if they wanted a mod like this made just for them? Just wondering. 

That's a hard question because the mod has other modders models that we use therefore we shouldn't have the right to sell it for money. It takes a lot of work and free time to do the textures and model edits.

Most people would wait for this to be released then they would just skin the textures to match the department they desired.

12 hours ago, Imortalmarc2 said:

Mod looks amazing, super excited. look forward to playing for hours on end lol. 

Time, too much time. Also depends of how much accurate you want it to be.

19 hours ago, gunswat said:

Has the FBI been done?

Not yet,still working on LASD,LAPP,LAAP,FBI,ATF and Border Patrol.I think that;s 12 units in total,so shouldn't take too long.

EDIT- did this in a few hours,I still have to add lightbar and leds.

bandicam 2019-09-16 02-45-07-374.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hi Goog. Quick question. In addition to your upgraded vehicles, are you going to include an updated ems supervisor vehicle and Fire Battalion chief vehicles?

46 minutes ago, ElPolako said:

Hi Goog. Quick question. In addition to your upgraded vehicles, are you going to include an updated ems supervisor vehicle and Fire Battalion chief vehicles?

Hello,yes,we have plans for that but we're going to get the main units done first so we can release this ASAP.Later we will replace all the smaller and less used units.

• Like 1

Just now, goog said:

Hello,yes,we have plans for that but we're going to get the main units done first so we can release this ASAP.Later we will replace all the smaller and less used units.

Cool deal. And I too want to congratulate you and your team on your excellent work on this mod. Looking forward to playing it whenever it is officially released to the public.

• Like 1

Border Patrol looks sweet as is. Will there be any custom calls involving or specifically for other agencies like Border Patrol? Great mod guys, been following! 

I'm wondering how is it with Supervisors vehicles in LAPD, any special ones, with special marks? I always thought how cool is EMS & FD SV and was a bit disappointment there isn't any PD SV.

11 hours ago, Narc said:

Border Patrol looks sweet as is. Will there be any custom calls involving or specifically for other agencies like Border Patrol? Great mod guys, been following! 

Thanks,it will stay as is as a slicktop based on this unit pictured below.

30 minutes ago, acin00 said:

I'm wondering how is it with Supervisors vehicles in LAPD, any special ones, with special marks? I always thought how cool is EMS & FD SV and was a bit disappointment there isn't any PD SV.

I haven't played the game for so long I forgot that there was no police supervisor?Like you said I recall the EMS and Fire...For now our focus is on adding and replacing units.

4522845639_39a2de367a_z.jpg

4515137419_fa3b596065_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Edi6192 said:

any California fish&game?

Nope,they wouldn't have much to do in Los Angeles...

6 hours ago, gunswat said:

Will the equipment trailer be redone? http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Probably,but will be low on the "units to do list".

The Border Patrol is done...

bandicam 2019-09-17 23-20-06-977.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3