goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Goog, if I may make a suggestion. You may want to align the light bar with the center post of the car. I don't believe LAFD places the lightbars that far up. I could be wrong, though.

Thanks guys,as weird as it looks it is correct...I need to scale the lightbar bigger in zmodeler too fit the bigger Nnico crown vics, this bar looks too tiny for the car now(was for the old la mod cv's)

The cars look bigger than the normal ones, I mean wider. :)

Nnicos crown vics are scaled perfectly when compared to the charger ,tahoe ,ect,if you look at the old LA mod crown vics ,they are so tiny compared to similar units.Once I noticed this it always bugged me when I played the game and when I figured out how to swap units they were the first to go...

you can park an LA mod crown vic in a Nnico cv and it disappears, so it is much taller ,wider and longer.Also the lights don't fit so CFD has to do every single light on every vehicle,so as you can only imagine it's a lot of work...the ones he's done already are sweet!!

So that means that they're the right size smaller or bigger or whatever? :gruebel:

scaled perfectly lol means spot on,bam,on the money,ect...how ever you want too say it.they are the correct size,I wish I had an old cv unit left in the game to show you the size comparison then it would make sense.

Great work, can't wait to see all 3 submods. I do have a stupid question though, Lets say for example, I want to perhaps... have a k9 Tahoe, would that be something that can be done in the editor or does it require more complex skills. Sorry If this question has been asked before I have been gone from here for some time. So to recap, Is this something that I would be able to do once the submod is released?

Keep up the outstanding work!

Great work, can't wait to see all 3 submods. I do have a stupid question though, Lets say for example, I want to perhaps... have a k9 Tahoe, would that be something that can be done in the editor or does it require more complex skills. Sorry If this question has been asked before I have been gone from here for some time. So to recap, Is this something that I would be able to do once the submod is released?

Keep up the outstanding work!

CFD wants one of the RCMP Tahoe's to be k9 version so it will be coming in that submod...to do it yourself you have convert the dds file with a program,then texture it with another,then put it back in game.It can take a few hours to do all this depending on how complex your texture is and how good you want it too look.

that's why I'm doing it and you just get to enjoy it,but I loved learning all this stuff and knowing that I can do it .I'm learning to model now so hopefully sometime in the near future I will be spitting out models left and right...

whoops I should explained it better lol. I know how to texture it and what not,want I meant was that I assume you are going to have the K9 units functional like Hoppah's K9 unit in his mod, would you know how to Have the script to multiple vehicles such as the Tahoe or different crown vics, etc.If not, no worries, I was just wondering about this possibility. Sorry I should have explained it better lol its has been a long day. I do appreciate your fast reply. And once again, keep up the great work! :cheers-mate:

whoops I should explained it better lol. I know how to texture it and what not,want I meant was that I assume you are going to have the K9 units functional like Hoppah's K9 unit in his mod, would you know how to Have the script to multiple vehicles such as the Tahoe or different crown vics, etc.If not, no worries, I was just wondering about this possibility. Sorry I should have explained it better lol its has been a long day. I do appreciate your fast reply. And once again, keep up the great work! :cheers-mate:

never done it yet so I will find it out,but in the editor you have to edit the commands on the Tahoe if you changed that one say,best thing would be to see all the stuff that includes the lapd k9 and make sure that the new unit had all the same...

hey if you are updating the EMS CAPT UNIT why not update THE TILLER LADDER TRUCK AND BATT CHIEF truck and engine.ra's just a suggestion

there was some guys already doing the fire update,if that goes nowhere then at some point I may consider that part.

no worries soldjaboy,if it was up too me,it would go in the middle (where it belongs and looks good) but for realism sake,it is what it is...

I'm in agreement about the Dodge RA's, they just don't seem to fit the part.

Also CFD seems to do amazing work, on any light package he does work on.

Guys, you're killing us here, you keep showing these tantalizing updates, but we never get to play with them. It's just not fair, but keep up the good work, and hopefully there will be a release soon.

just waiting for CFD to finish off the remaining units,but he did have to go back to work so maybe the weekend is his only time...he still has to fill me in on the details but all units that this submod will entail are in the game.As soon as their lit up you guys will get them.

maybe after the RCMP comes out I may work on the fire and ems part of this but it will be after,RCMP will be my priority...taking up modeling so by then I may be able to do a few units,we'll see

EDIT:

CFD did go back into the bush to work,he will be back in 9 days to finish off the remaining units...he apologizes for any delay,real life(jobs and family) trumps the video game!!

So,in the meantime I will do some skinning work and adding led's to the LAFD ambulance and fire units...Sorry again to you guys who have been waiting patiently,but this is beyond our control.A little bit of extra time, but well worth the wait when you guys get the finished units.

p.s. guys please be understanding and patient,we do this for your benefit and the em4 community as a whole...so keep the negativity to a minimum...thanks