goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

hey goog i haven't been here so whats with the fire trucks?

I had accidentally deleted them awhile back,I still got the textures and the base engines though.I just have to add all the childs (lights antennas,ect).I'll probably do them all after the Red Watch is released (to busy with it at the moment)

I had accidentally deleted them awhile back,I still got the textures and the base engines though.I just have to add all the childs (lights antennas,ect).I'll probably do them all after the Red Watch is released (to busy with it at thenut

nuts but ok 

Hey Goog, every time I download the file (from any of the 3 links), I always end up with the same download document and none of them include the Impala in it...any ideas?

DUH!! I copied the original police upgrade folder,it's been changed to the correct file above and on the first page.Sorry for my blonde moment buddy...

EDIT-in case your wondering about the Impala lights,they are LAPD pattern correct.

Thanks Goog, I figured there was a simple explanation for why the files were missing. As for the lights, it's kinda weird they chose to go with that much to the car, considering most of their other ones just have a lightbar and wig-wag headlights. Looks good though, thanks for sharing it.

The wig/wag and arjent are LAPD patterns.The grill and rear window were based loosely on a G6 unit they have,I didn't find any videos of an Impala lit up.

When will you fix the standard lights to blue? I apparently can't change them and they look funny. Help. PS: Does the Impala come with the download on the front page or in the little link that you showed us a few posts ago?
EDIT: I found the impala link but I found out the speed is set to the normal speed like the fire and EMS. Kind of a problem. And, I fixed the Charger.

EDIT: I have not fixed the Charger. -_- I NEED HELP ON THAT.

When will you fix the standard lights to blue? I apparently can't change them and they look funny. Help. PS: Does the Impala come with the download on the front page or in the little link that you showed us a few posts ago?

EDIT: I found the impala link but I found out the speed is set to the normal speed like the fire and EMS. Kind of a problem. And, I fixed the Charger.

EDIT: I have not fixed the Charger. -_- I NEED HELP ON THAT.

I'll see if I can find some time to do it and post it.

I'll add an impala speed increase for those who want it.

What is wrong with your charger?

I'll see if I can find some time to do it and post it.

I'll add an impala speed increase for those who want it.

What is wrong with your charger?

I've tried to change the standard to blue. The first try I succeeded but forgot to save. However when I got onto the editor again, the lights were switched to blue, therefore it would work. Weirdly, the lights still were on EVEN when they were set the blue. I've been trying everything.

EDIT: I've also noticed, when the Impala stops somehow the tires have white squares. What the hell is happening?!

I've tried to change the standard to blue. The first try I succeeded but forgot to save. However when I got onto the editor again, the lights were switched to blue, therefore it would work. Weirdly, the lights still were on EVEN when they were set the blue. I've been trying everything.

EDIT: I've also noticed, when the Impala stops somehow the tires have white squares. What the hell is happening?!

headlights-only on at night

blue lights-when activated

standard-on all the time

make sure none are set to standard

As far as the tires,nobody else or mine has had that problem so I think that's on your pc.

I've downloaded this folder and pasted it into my la mod folder but it doesn't seem to work. Is it because i have the 4x4 submod? please help and i would appreciate it if someone made a tutorial video 

Short answer, yes.

I have this loaded into the mod that you are refering to. you also have to download the patches located on page 37 post 723 and I believe there is another file that you need to download as well for the speed of the cars because for some reason they go a bit faster than normal.

But again.... it does work.

I have this loaded into the mod that you are refering to. you also have to download the patches located on page 37 post 723 and I believe there is another file that you need to download as well for the speed of the cars because for some reason they go a bit faster than normal.

But again.... it does work.

As I said, short answer yes that was his problem. Being that the 4x4 submod is my project, or was anyway, I think I know how things work. ;) Technically 99% of submods will all work together, but it requires editing scripts, XML files, etc.If goog has made patches, then great, Otherwise I will stick the the short answer. Not because I am an asshole, but because I simply don't feel like taking the time to hold some ones hand while making this compatible with my submod or any other submod.

As I said, short answer yes that was his problem. Being that the 4x4 submod is my project, or was anyway, I think I know how things work. ;) Technically 99% of submods will all work together, but it requires editing scripts, XML files, etc.If goog has made patches, then great, Otherwise I will stick the the short answer. Not because I am an asshole, but because I simply don't feel like taking the time to hold some ones hand while making this compatible with my submod or any other submod.

You should make it compatible :stupid:  Please  :hallo:

It can be done well enough on your own without too much hassle.

Copy all the new model and prototype files over into new folders. ("Police Unit Upgrade Mod" or something similar)

Change the models on your current prototypes to the new ones.

Go through the new door and wheel prototypes and change the model paths to the correct new folders.

Copy wheels, doors, and lights over from the new prototypes to your current ones.

You should make it compatible :stupid:  Please  :hallo:

I dunno how! :P;)

Copy all the new model and prototype files over into new folders. ("Police Unit Upgrade Mod" or something similar)

Go through the new door and wheel prototypes and change the model paths to the correct new folders.

Copy wheels, doors, and lights over from the new prototypes to your current ones.

A for effort but F for fail. :P That's like telling your average joe to o remove the air intake tube, the catalytic converter and so forth, from their car. They are going to look at you with a very dumb founded look lol.

The submod works fine in 4x4 the only problem is that some vehicles can't patrol or go back to station.

I dunno how! :P;)

A for effort but F for fail. :P That's like telling your average joe to o remove the air intake tube, the catalytic converter and so forth, from their car. They are going to look at you with a very dumb founded look lol.

I suppose Joe might be confused, but I think things are a little more straightforwad than the car analogy there. A bit of experience with the editor and it's not too bad.

The submod works fine in 4x4 the only problem is that some vehicles can't patrol or go back to station.

Well, at that point you just have to ad those commands to the prototypes. I just wish there was a way to copy a prototypes command list and paste it over to another one. Hopefully the editor in EM5 will have a lot more little features like that.