goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

I am a bit confused. First post to this thread was in 2011, I look at the released and ready for download mods and I do not see any of these vehicles anywhere. I see other people talking about various sub mods yet they are not on the approved download list anywhere. Where can I download this stuff?

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, division-1 said:

I am a bit confused. First post to this thread was in 2011, I look at the released and ready for download mods and I do not see any of these vehicles anywhere. I see other people talking about various sub mods yet they are not on the approved download list anywhere. Where can I download this stuff?

It hasn't been released yet, there was a release but it was removed for improvements.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Irv962 said:

Looks awesome guys!!! Keep up the great work!!! Is this mod update going to be similar to the "City of Angels" Mod?  

No,it will be the SG mod with some new scripts and all new vehicles.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blumagic_99 said:

Just a quick question, I am new to this so where can I find this game at...

Please stay on topic, this is a modification thread, not a "where to buy the game thread".

If you want information on where to buy the game, there are many posts that describe that within this forum.

Take your time. Creating new models and lighting them and scripting them so they work like they should takes time. As long as you show us something a little more often than the Miami mod, you are good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On 9/3/2020 at 10:41 PM, mcflame1 said:

Take your time. Creating new models and lighting them and scripting them so they work like they should takes time. As long as you show us something a little more often than the Miami mod, you are good.

Why are you trying to throw shade at another developer for not showing you free pictures for their free content on a free website? Seems kind of bratty to me, perhaps you should just make your own mod?

• Upvote 1

PAMedic. It was just throwing some shade at the Miami Mod and how long it takes them to show off one vehicle. I understand as I have my edits of mods that I am working on so I can understand. When it comes to adding new vehicles. You have to make sure they show up correctly. All the commands work. You did not screw anything up. and anything else I can't think of off the top of my head. I have been working on an edit of Riverside for 8 months and I am still coming up with ideas to add to it that I will probably rip my hair out while doing it. In case you can't tell, coding can get me annoyed but I still love to do it. 

• Downvote 7

I'll step in before this thread becomes a shitshow: Please settle the "slow modding" debate in PM's.

All I ask from everyone is that we step back and have some understanding that this is purely a hobby for us and there is no rush for it. Also, there are more effective ways of expressing criticism for other projects or other users.

Please keep this thread on topic from now on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2