goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

3 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

LAPD did have one If you're hiding in a heavily armoured residence, what tactics ...

Yeah for a while they did, but then they discontinued it when they got the first But that was like a long time ago that they did that. 

2 hours ago, goog said:

Dude that thing is a beast, glad someone came up with the idea for the firecat.

work in progress...I got the basic shape done and the roof completed.The back I'm going to keep the pump simple and not model the cages as that would be way too many polys.

bandicam 2020-06-04 20-32-52-333.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, IsThisAGoodName said:

@goog I dont know how ive only just seen this post now but this looks fucking incredible. Ive always wanted an updated units mod for LA 2.1. I know alot of people must ask this but is there an ETA or download link? Great work!

Asking for release dates is against site rules.

You're correct that people ask all the time, but you're giving the modders and moderators more work by breaking site rules.

More importantly, it says right up in the title that there is no download link as of yet because the mod is not finished. That is something that you need to check next time before you ask a question.

Please be mindful of how you post in the future.

11 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Is SEB gonna be able to grab hoses?

I would love for the SEB to be able to use the hose and for the Firecat to work it would have to be hooked up to an engine or a hydrant.We'll look into all that part of the game once models,lights and sirens are done.

19 minutes ago, goog said:

I would love for the SEB to be able to use the hose and for the Firecat to work it would have to be hooked up to an engine or a hydrant.We'll look into all that part of the game once models,lights and sirens are done.

Is there a way to do it? I wouldn't know myself, but I'm just wondering.

I've seen an SD slicktop Crown Vic somewhere around here and I suggest you to change the station number on the front part of the rooftop to "24", because the SEB has slicktop cruisers, Santa Clarita has slicktops too but then you have to change the texture to fit the Santa Clarita cruiser.

Also good job on the SEB water cannon, it looks very accurate!

2 hours ago, Predictive said:

I've seen an SD slicktop Crown Vic somewhere around here and I suggest you to change the station number on the front part of the rooftop to "24", because the SEB has slicktop cruisers, Santa Clarita has slicktops too but then you have to change the texture to fit the Santa Clarita cruiser.

Also good job on the SEB water cannon, it looks very accurate!

I'm going with Compton...I chose an area where all 3 (CHP,LASD,LAPD) are near each other and used their numbers.

bandicam 2020-06-07 12-19-46-444.jpg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, goog said:

I'm going with Compton...I chose an area where all 3 (CHP,LASD,LAPD) are near each other and used their numbers.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_06/2089582720_bandicam2020-06-0712-19-46-444.thumb.jpg.ccc70f6a9b6a3b44d501a28dc6ca3747.jpg

Hopefully you can include a version that is for west hollywood, would love to see them represented

1 hour ago, maxxmike1234 said:

Sorry if my answer is buried somewhere in this huge forum but here it goes; "Will there be an upgraded LAPD Motorcycle? Maybe CHP? The motorcycle is fairly old in the LA mod and the motorcycle officer (When on the bike) looks rather disfigured."

Yes we have a current motorcycle model and will replace it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maxxmike1234 said:

The comments on this topic have died a bit lately and I don't know if I should be excited or bored. 😆

👁️👃👁️

👅

I hope this makes you excited and less bored...I'll post when we have something to share,stay patient don't be one of those guys!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Hey Goog. Sorry to bother you. Just wanted to ask how the progress is going. Noticed thay you and CFD disappeared from here for close to a month without any updates. Taking a break??? Probably none of my business for asking but I too am really excited about this mod. Anyway hope all is well. Once again great job.

5 hours ago, ElPolako said:

Hey Goog. Sorry to bother you. Just wanted to ask how the progress is going. Noticed thay you and CFD disappeared from here for close to a month without any updates. Taking a break??? Probably none of my business for asking but I too am really excited about this mod. Anyway hope all is well. Once again great job.

No worries,yes I have been out of service for the last month due to a fall on a mountain trail.I'm almost back to 100% and will be getting back to the project asap.

• Like 6

I apologise for the lack of communication with you guys, life has been keeping me busy these days that I can't commit to the project as much as I'd like to at this moment. Despite that, I was able to finish both of the ATF unmarked tahoes recently and took a very brief ( crappy ) video of them. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2