goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

16 hours ago, mihalis22686 said:

how i can donwload the sub - mod??

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

1 hour ago, huxan said:

Goog I think you made an error, this doesn't seem to be a download link, just the thread name?

The old link was removed when we started the new units,we felt the old units were dated and subpar on the quality of the models and lighting compared to our new stuff.(that was over 8 years ago,we get better with time)

I sent CFD a folder full of completed ambulances to light and am finishing up with the police folder for the units that were too high poly.After that I have a few fire apparatus to add and light.We are getting close so be patient and we'll get this done and to you guys ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

Will there be care and Mcormick ambos?

I was thinking about adding one of them.I have 3 ambulances to do,one will be stationed at the LAcoFD station and the other two were LAFD city ambulances.I will not do those because they are way too old.

or I was talking with CFD about a picture I found.We could make a fictional unit based on this???Let me know what you guys think???

37800903351_04df1df3e9_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

They do use them on Catalina so I mean if the LACo Station is 55 lmao it would work

Hence why I said it would be fictional and loosely based on it...

12 hours ago, goog said:

I was thinking about adding one of them.I have 3 ambulances to do,one will be stationed at the LAcoFD station and the other two were LAFD city ambulances.I will not do those because they are way too old.

Care and McCormick arent old either they are still used with newer ambulances. 

7 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

@goog I think we were talking about theses

I originally said I was considering doing 1 or both of those ambulances.(Care McCormick)  I also said I had 2 LA city ambulances which I would not use because they were too old.

Then you post saying Care and McCormick is not too old...????? I post clarifying that LA City was the old units I spoke of.

Then today you still post about Care and McCormick???? There seems to be a disconnect here, PM me if you want to discuss this further.

EDIT-here's the new "fictional" LAcoFD ambulance based on picture from previous page.I took liberties with the livery as the lifeguard unit was so bland.

These 3 units pictured below will be housed at the smaller station on the map.

51.jpg.b60bfaa1226c5512c75ca08551ae6bf0.jpg

• Like 3

Will you be updating any of the personnel in game or will the mod still use the current LA personnel. I can’t wait to just play with LACoFD!

18 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Will you be updating any of the personnel in game or will the mod still use the current LA personnel. I can’t wait to just play with LACoFD!

I may update the personnel at the end or after a release at some point.

Will there also be equipment upgrades? ( Mainly PD ) Like OC Spray, tasers, maybe a shotgun or AR-15 for LAPD patrol officers?

Spine board for EMS/LAFD? Sorry if this is already answered buried away on one of the forum's many many pages.

( Also love the work you guys are doing, you could've just slapped on LED lights, and add some cars and called it a day, instead you're taking the future of the LA Mod in your hands and renovating it's looks to a modern scale. Props to you all.)