goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

On 4/26/2020 at 10:35 AM, Florian17 said:

Nice! Where did you get the pushbar from?

I had the pushbar for a long time (Bamas I think),I made the side wraps for it recently.

2 hours ago, btesta said:

Looking good! Nice work. Thanks

Do you know when the download will come out?You're not suppossed to ask for release dates but it will be 2 months or less.

Are there links to other older versions that can be installed while we wait for this one?No,I got rid of the old link as this new project upgrades them and the work is not up to par with the new stuff we have made.

• Upvote 5

Something I noticed was that our models were getting too high in the poly count and so I went back and got most of them reduced by half.I made new low poly pushbars,leds and antennas.I'm doing this to keep the lag down without messing with the quality of work that has been show to date.(the pushbar below has an RCMP setup)

bandicam 2020-05-08 16-01-45-375.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I'm glad you guys are thinking of people who might have less capable computers and might not be able to run the game with such high poly models. I'm glad you've managed to get the detail in, while lowering the sizes. Thanks for the work. Nice tease showing us the old RCMP units as a demo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, askjeeves said:

Nice tease showing us the old RCMP units as a demo.

Thanks askjeeves,that one is brand new...I was waiting for one of you older fans to notice it LOL!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, alexCNP said:

I would swear that it was an undercover unit when I saw it 

Yes you're right,I had it blue unmarked for like a few minutes!!

• Upvote 1

Really nice to see Gardena police in the game. If this is replacing BP, what is Hawthorne replacing?

• Like 1

The two police departments will get one unit each,Hawthorne will replace BP Charger and Gardena will replace BP Tahoe. This just gives you guys more options and the units liveries of the two looked so sweet!!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, goog said:

The two police departments will get one unit each,Hawthorne will replace BP Charger and Gardena will replace BP Tahoe. This just gives you guys more options and the units liveries of the two looked so sweet!!

Love the variety you guys are giving with the units. Definitely agree those departments have really cool liveries. Those units are looking great!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, goog said:

Love to see these units. I live in the south bay of LA and these are all spot on, great work!!

• Like 1

Hi guys, I finally got around to adding base OEM lights for the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoes made by Terrow and modified by Goog. I gave the model 4 different wig/wag speeds as per actual whelen headlight flasher patterns. I will give the models red/blue emerg. lights in the upcoming days and hope to show them off when I have time. Also, the Los Angeles Airport Police Utility finally got finished.

I also changed out Terrow's tail light texture to a higher quality one. Left is old and right is new. 

Emergency 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 16.08.01.16.png

Emergency 4 Screenshot 2020.05.16 - 16.07.56.64.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5