goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

2 hours ago, goog said:

I got them all done(LAX version too),I just have been doing so much lately I haven't had the time to take a few pics of it.

added a quick pic in Zmodeler with no wheels

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/1123203375_bandicam2020-04-2013-29-30-725.thumb.jpg.77db39784b215a845c447ddbd9f3ad27.jpg

Oh I love to see that! Nice job on that, I love it. So if what I read earlier was correct, all vehicles "omitted" will be in a folder for us to add later if we want to, correct? Would the USBP be included in that folder as well? Was just wondering because you never know when you want to play with some different vehicles once in a while. Thanks for the photo, I am loving the Rambulance, and everything about it, alongside the rest of the vehicles in this mod.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babyram7 said:

Oh I love to see that! Nice job on that, I love it. So if what I read earlier was correct, all vehicles "omitted" will be in a folder for us to add later if we want to, correct? Would the USBP be included in that folder as well? Was just wondering because you never know when you want to play with some different vehicles once in a while. Thanks for the photo, I am loving the Rambulance, and everything about it, alongside the rest of the vehicles in this mod.  

for sure,I'll leave them all in a big folder so you can change as you please.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, goog said:

Yes all of them have be replaced,page 53 and 56 have some pics.

I was busy all weekend,I'll show a picture of what I was working on later today.Also thanks to all who participated in the poll...goodbye Border Patrol!!

8 hours ago, goog said:

I got them all done(LAX version too),I just have been doing so much lately I haven't had the time to take a few pics of it.

added a quick pic in Zmodeler with no wheels

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/1123203375_bandicam2020-04-2013-29-30-725.thumb.jpg.77db39784b215a845c447ddbd9f3ad27.jpg

Very nice work! I've been following this post since July. Can't believe I missed all that good stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Irv962 said:

Look awesome guys!!!! Keep up the great work!!! I do have a question tho, and that is will there be an updated engineer's vehicle and will the tow trucks be updated?

Yes ,will make engineers a sprinter or transit or truck with a box.The tow truck I'll update the skin and give it a newer cab.

I won't be doing the army or coast guard and big FBI truck though.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, goog said:

Yes ,will make engineers a sprinter or transit or truck with a box.The tow truck I'll update the skin and give it a newer cab.

I won't be doing the army or coast guard and big FBI truck though.

I'm not sure who's in charge of traffic lights etc in LA, but I think it might be these guys.

LOS ANGELES COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS

LOS ANGELES COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS (LACDPW) - FORD UTILITY TRUCK with SNOW PLOW

Hello , one question will this mod have uipadated tehnical vehichels like caltrans and la or la county public works,tow turucks and buses?

Will you in future maybe add into the mod the civilian car pack or not.

Thanks?

3 hours ago, emsfan112 said:

Hello , one question will this mod have uipadated tehnical vehichels like caltrans and la or la county public works,tow turucks and buses?

Thanks?

Read through the thread, it has all the information you are asking for.

• Like 1

Buses are usually already included in game. Goog did mention that he is going to freshen up the tow trucks with new cabs(driver area). I highly doubt the guys are gonna have the time or the urge to also include CalTrans. But then again I cant speak on their behalf so I don't know.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:49 AM, emsfan112 said:

Thanks?

I'll see about adding the civilian cars at the end,I got the files.

• Like 3