goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Please check out the poll and give us your preference thanks...I'll keep it up for a couple of days and your votes will decide the course taken.

EDIT-I fixed all the Explorers,something was bugging me and didn't look right about them.I finally clued in that I didn't make the post on the windshield black like it should be.

I went back and all are correct now...anybody like the new umarked color Norsea Blue on the Explorer?

bandicam 2020-04-18 02-27-56-920.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FDNY Engine 321 said:

If anything US Customs and Border Protection Field Ops since they'd be at LAX. But I opted for more chargers and explorers

Yeah, it would be neat to still have CBP for the airport missions. However, I'd prefer more of the chargers and explorers as well.

2 hours ago, ElPolako said:

From the looks of it its obvious which option we would like to see...Maybe a few undercover CVs would be nice as well or Impalas.

There will be a lot of umpc's in the game,Tahoe,Taurus,Explorer,Charger,Caprice,Silverado and a Mustang. The cvpi will be just a marked and slicktop version and the Impala is dated and not in submod.

8 minutes ago, goog said:

There will be a lot of umpc's in the game,Tahoe,Taurus,Explorer,Charger,Caprice,Silverado and a Mustang. The cvpi will be just a marked and slicktop version and the Impala is dated and not in submod.

One last question I wanted to ask you Goog. I may have asked this in the past, but anyway my question is this. Is there anyway you can include a fire investigator vehicle(something similar to what Itchboy created), and a medical examiner car, by using the Charger and/or Explorer. Just curious. 

Hey guys, Just wanted to play a quick mission to test out my sirens and hear how they sound in-game. All the siren files have been re-worked, and gave them several after-effects such as doppler, reverb and echo effects to give them that 'distance' illusion. I still need to tweak them more, but overall I like it !

For some reason youtube has messed up the audio, so don't treat it as final form. 

Edit : I will upload a new video shortly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Florian17 said:

I really hope that it's just youtube that messed up... With this it sounds waaay to distorted atm.

It was actually because of my recording software; I had the record volume set too high and that distorted the video volume. I lowered the value and re-shot the footage. The audio came through just how it should sound in-game. I messed up, i will re-shoot the mission and re-upload the video later on. 

Edit : Here's the new video. All the siren tones have been custom made to mimic the reverberation effect, Doppler effect and ambience echo effect to give them that 'distance' illusion in-game.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Predictive said:

The models are looking great! I have 2 questions

1: Will there be a Ford Excursion for SWAT? Nope,the Excursion model was old and the front didn't look correct so we opted to go for a Suburban instead.It's newer and fit the "upgrade theme".

2: Will the LAPD Crown Vic wheel covers be changed to hubcaps or are they going to stay like that? I will do hubcaps for the 2 LAPD cvpi's and the LASD has black steel rims.

357017927_bandicam2019-09-1323-25-23-180.thumb.jpg.2ba874e41308a5d730b92b07ee2bffd2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, pingpongpiang94 said:

Nice! Can't wait for this to be released. Will there be any changes to EMS units? 

Yes all of them have be replaced,page 53 and 56 have some pics.

I was busy all weekend,I'll show a picture of what I was working on later today.Also thanks to all who participated in the poll...goodbye Border Patrol!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Loving all the vehicles and progress so far. I was wondering however, if there is going to be a Ram based Ambulance? I didn't notice it while scrolling through, I don't know if I missed it, but I didn't see it from what I've looked through. I was just wondering if that is something that will be added or not (if not already added)? Other than that, the mod looks really good! Best of luck.

30 minutes ago, babyram7 said:

Loving all the vehicles and progress so far. I was wondering however, if there is going to be a Ram based Ambulance? I didn't notice it while scrolling through, I don't know if I missed it, but I didn't see it from what I've looked through. I was just wondering if that is something that will be added or not (if not already added)? Other than that, the mod looks really good! Best of luck.

I got them all done(LAX version too),I just have been doing so much lately I haven't had the time to take a few pics of it.

added a quick pic in Zmodeler with no wheels

bandicam 2020-04-20 13-29-30-725.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1