goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

2 hours ago, Predictive said:

Good job with the lighting CFD, it looks very accurate.

Thank you. I am still tweaking the valor pattern, I'll post an update video if I get it right.

As for everyone else, thank you for the continuing support. In the past few days, Goog has been working hard on making new models for the ATF units. I can't wait when he shows them off, I think you will like them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Who's getting excited? The lighting job CFD is doing is bring these beautiful models to life!

Speaking of models,here's the new LAPD unmarked Tahoe.

I got 2 ATF Tahoes coming soon...

bandicam 2020-04-05 16-45-01-078.jpg

• Like 7

Hey guys, I did some further tweaking to the federal signal valor light patterns to keep consistent with the real-world specs and replicate the realism as best as possible. I also gave the LASD explorer more secondary stage lighting (special lighting.) What do you think?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I Just want to be honest the work you guys are doing is on point and looks top notch to the point were its jaw dropping for me and hopefully for others. I also want to say that I have a great deal of respect for modders in this community because of what I use to think and do. I use to be a consumer and what I mean by that is I use to just want to play the mods and get the mods and I would some times be like why can't this modder free this mod or he could have done this better, I was always picky and so one day itchboy helped me out a lot and opened my eyes for me to show me how hard it can be making cars let alone an entire map with all the cars and so I just wanted to say that everything you guys made right now is so amazing and it is just so on point. Keep going. http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

• Like 3

We talked and have decided to swap out the big bomb squad for the chevy truck version.

EDIT- I switched out the 2012 Silverado cab for the 2016 model

bandicam 2020-04-08 12-01-40-696.jpg

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, askjeeves said:

I like the look of the new Chev version, it's a nice change as you updated things. As well, if someone really wants the full size truck, they can always re-purpose the full size swat truck into a bomb squad unit.

We have both full sized models made, we will include omitted units in a separate folder so users can install them on their own discretion. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, C.F.D said:

We have both full sized models made, we will include omitted units in a separate folder so users can install them on their own discretion. 

That's very kind of you guys. Not only are you going out of your way to make us new units to play with, but you're also providing people with additional options, that they can use, as well as all the amazing stuff you guys are making.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Predictive said:

Can't you guys put both in the game? The model looks great by the way, I was wishing you guys would put this IG.

While it is entirely possible for us to add extra vehicle slots to the game, we are focusing on replacing pre-existing slots with our new models and ensure that they all work properly gameplay wise before we mess around with adding a whole bunch of brand new slots that could potentially corrupt the base game infrastructure. We are already having gameplay crashes after adding new vehicle slots. 

It would be a very simple and easy process to swap out models on your end as they will have its respective model names. Just drag and replace files from one folder to another.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/7/2020 at 3:46 PM, dalton_rulez324 said:

Will the parking script be added with the sub mod?

We'll look into all that stuff after we get the all the models in game with lights and sirens working...that is our main goal right now.

• Like 1

You’re doing really great work, keep it up! Those cop cars look stunning! I’m used to check this topic for new content on daily basis. To be honest, it constitutes the best part of my day. I’ve noticed that dalton_rules324 may have played the awesome Bieberfelde Modification. If I may suggest you something, I believe that the car parking script (i.e. functionality allowing to precisely set the vehicle in arbitrarily chosen position) as well as ability to pause the incoming calls (in order to manage the current ones with enhanced precision) could be an awesome addon for the LA mod. Cheers!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MIKI_KUK said:

is there by chance an older version of los angeles 2.1? the reason is that when I install the latest version (version 2.1) the game does not reveal it to me, as if it were not installed

You're in the wrong thread. This is for a submod, not the tech support 

Please refer to this thread for any problems with the LA mod.