goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

6 hours ago, Edi6192 said:

So your plan is to publish out updated units and after that work on new calls and adding things to the map?

Yes as I said above,we will get all the new units in the game with lights and sirens and then release it.After that calls and map edits ,ect...

On 3/24/2020 at 5:45 PM, Squad 65 said:

So this is gonna be a better LA 3.0ish type deal?

In my opinion, after installing this mod, it is not so convenient to play because many things there are not clear how to use and the fire truck water tanks run out of water and you must fill in again with water which make things a little more difficult.

• Downvote 4

10 hours ago, eyalt365 said:

In my opinion, after installing this mod, it is not so convenient to play because many things there are not clear how to use and the fire truck water tanks run out of water and you must fill in again with water which make things a little more difficult.

What in the world are you talking about? There is no download link at the moment.  Are you thinking of another mod?

• Upvote 2

On 3/26/2020 at 5:39 AM, squamishfire said:

What in the world are you talking about? There is no download link at the moment.  Are you thinking of another mod?

sorry I guest I was talking about something else but similar. No worries man all good.http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/847330732_Adnotare2020-03-28002034.thumb.png.e5a8705b7cb1aaa8bc3ac43c7a0049b9.png

Adnotare 2020-03-28 002034.png

I got almost all of the new units into the game files.Still a few to place,I was able to get all the units in the topic that was voted on so everything is included.

I'll send this over to CFD in the next few days and he will light them .

2020-03-27-16-13-36.png

2020-03-27-16-14-15.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rafael said:

Wonderfull...

Anxious to see the fire department units!

Thanks Rafael,yes, I will do the same once I get all the new units from LAFD and LAcoFD into the game!

Great job! I would like to make a few suggestions for a fix on the Bearcat and the LAPD slicktop Crown Vic though. The LAPD bearcat doesn't have any text on the rooftop so it would be more accurate if you removed that from the 1st Bearcat. As for the second Bearcat, I am pretty sure the LAPD doesn't have a Bearcat with that lightbar so you could keep it and make it an LASD Bearcat in the future cause it fits the characteristics of one, except for the lightbar. Now as far as I am aware, the LAPD slicktop cruiser doesn't have a pushbar, however, you have made the model look accurate to the actual LAPD slicktop CVPI if you exclude the pushbar.

Question: Why does the LASD CVPI not have a lightbar? Or is there a model with a lightbar but it has not been added yet?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m not sure if it’s an early version of this mod that was released or another updated units LA mod but some of the vehicles especially some of the police cars go way too fast, almost like playing the game on triple speed. Are the speeds of the units the same as the original LA mod?

3 hours ago, Predictive said:

Great job! I would like to make a few suggestions for a fix on the Bearcat and the LAPD slicktop Crown Vic though. The LAPD bearcat doesn't have any text on the rooftop so it would be more accurate if you removed that from the 1st Bearcat. As for the second Bearcat, I am pretty sure the LAPD doesn't have a Bearcat with that lightbar so you could keep it and make it an LASD Bearcat in the future cause it fits the characteristics of one, except for the lightbar. Now as far as I am aware, the LAPD slicktop cruiser doesn't have a pushbar, however, you have made the model look accurate to the actual LAPD slicktop CVPI if you exclude the pushbar.

Question: Why does the LASD CVPI not have a lightbar? Or is there a model with a lightbar but it has not been added yet?

First point yes I'll remove the text.Second,they do have both units with those lightbars,one is a 2 door the other is the newer 4 door version.Third I based the LASD cvpi on this exact unit.I'm making a older Tahoe with the argent lightbar.

maxresdefault.jpg

41564501981_b163f11ae4_b.jpg

ffa0d001d7cbcdf2512ae4e85c2d78b2.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I’m not sure if it’s an early version of this mod that was released or another updated units LA mod but some of the vehicles especially some of the police cars go way too fast, almost like playing the game on triple speed. Are the speeds of the units the same as the original LA mod?

I think we made a few like the charger go faster than the cvpi.Ones that in real life would be.

4 hours ago, goog said:

First point yes I'll remove the text.Second,they do have both units with those lightbars,one is a 2 door the other is the newer 4 door version.Third I based the LASD cvpi on this exact unit.I'm making a older Tahoe with the argent lightbar.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.6e6a5cb6ca32862bafe7c6557cf4621d.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/41564501981_b163f11ae4_b.jpg.c894f7c90815f769f3a7878a6c44b61b.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/ffa0d001d7cbcdf2512ae4e85c2d78b2.jpg.c6f49c4971123c7b51311c7759957646.jpg

Oh, I wasn't aware of the Seacat and it's actually great to see that you guys have done your research! Will we see a LSSD CVPI with a lightbar on top?

16 minutes ago, Predictive said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of the Seacat and it's actually great to see that you guys have done your research! Will we see a LSSD CVPI with a lightbar on top?

Yes I talked to CFD about it and I think we'll add the LASD cvpi with argent.The LAPD slicktop was the model from the RCMP mod project so I think I had it in the folder since the beginning and wasn't aware of it till you mentioned it.I went through most of the LAPD and double checked to make sure they are correct..

Before we release we will go through everything and try to be realistic and correct (models,light patterns and sirens) as possible to real world department units...there will also be a few that we will take liberties on with extra toys and light patterns.

• Like 2

CFD will start lighting them on Thursday once I send him everything.I'm finishing up the police folder and added a few more units.

Here's  the new SWAT umpc, there will be 2 of them .A Charger the other an Explorer.

bandicam 2020-04-01 16-35-27-834.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1